Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Grace Baptist has defeated Humboldt (82-71) can they beat Union City for the G-ball tomorrow?

Well,I have said since Union City found out that they were moving down to 1A that the Tornadoes were going to win it all...No reason for me to change my mind now...And I also said over a year ago that Marquis Weddle would win Mr.Basketball,I can still be right on both accounts....Grace just beat a really good team...Congrats to the Golden Eagles....

• 7 months later...

Well I would think Temple would have to be the favorite. Making it to the final four and losing no one from last year. CCS looking to have an off year will help also. But i would think Temple is still the team to beat. But the Temple Grace games should still be great and very competative. But dare I say the best two teams in the state are in the same district????

dude i dont no if u went to watch the games n the boro last year but i did. temple dont have a chance. the only one out of the east that will is grace and they didnt hold a candle to union city. yes the two best teams r n the same district and that is lake county and union city and they will b playin for the gold ball if the brackets r set right

dude i dont no if u went to watch the games n the boro last year but i did. temple dont have a chance. the only one out of the east that will is grace and they didnt hold a candle to union city. yes the two best teams r n the same district and that is lake county and union city and they will b playin for the gold ball if the brackets r set right

dude, i did see the games n the boro last year and temple does have a chance this year.

Please Temple will beat yall

Not many teams will even be able to saty in the same gym with Union City. They just may be better than last years team ( 1 A State Champs ). They are running 10 to 12 deep off the bench and run like have seen no other.

Take a look at the Obion County / Union City score after tonights game.

It Could get REAL U G L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not many teams will even be able to saty in the same gym with Union City. They just may be better than last years team ( 1 A State Champs ). They are running 10 to 12 deep off the bench and run like have seen no other.

Take a look at the Obion County / Union City score after tonights game.

It Could get REAL U G L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think that they are better than last year team. They lost marquis tony robinson and marq. I think that they are deep but i think that it will be a fight with them and Lake County.