Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that they are better than last year team. They lost marquis tony robinson and marq. I think that they are deep but i think that it will be a fight with them and Lake County.

I've listened to UC's first two games against Haywood and Bolivar, and watched the OC game.....This team is better than last year's team....Because last year Marquis and Xavier were the two to key on....Now this year you have 10 guys that can come in and shoot, and they are more rounded......I will make my bold prediction now On November 22nd, 2006 at 1:57 PM....Union City will repeat as champs, and will play either Grace, Humboldt, or Lake Co in the Finals......

Not many teams will even be able to saty in the same gym with Union City. They just may be better than last years team ( 1 A State Champs ). They are running 10 to 12 deep off the bench and run like have seen no other.

Take a look at the Obion County / Union City score after tonights game.

It Could get REAL U G L Y !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put too much in the win against OC, but look at the Bolivar score.....91-57.....against Bolivar, and they also beat Haywood 88-87.....This team is awesome...

i dont think that they are better than last year team. They lost marquis tony robinson and marq. I think that they are deep but i think that it will be a fight with them and Lake County.

Union City may be better than last year....I know people don't want to believe that,but it's true...These guys look awfully hungry...Losing the kids they lost would probably move most teams to pretender status..This team is no pretender..They are for real and a bonafide contender..If they can maneuver through the tougest section of the state(WEST),they could very well bring home Gold Ball #5.....Lake County,Humboldt,Union City,Middleton are frontrunners..Halls could move in this group very easily,then you got Middle College and Adamsville...Haven't heard a whole lot about Middle College yet..How are they??..They are playing 8 right now with the other three being able to get good minutes the last two games because the games have been out of hand....UC is for real..

I've listened to UC's first two games against Haywood and Bolivar, and watched the OC game.....This team is better than last year's team....Because last year Marquis and Xavier were the two to key on....Now this year you have 10 guys that can come in and shoot, and they are more rounded......I will make my bold prediction now On November 22nd, 2006 at 1:57 PM....Union City will repeat as champs, and will play either Grace, Humboldt, or Lake Co in the Finals......

I agree wit u.UC is a better team this year,cause they have a lot of people to score instead of just Weddle.They are a better pressn team this year were as last year they had a better halfcourt defensive team.This years team has to press cause their not a good halfcourt defensive team yet.They will get their.If u dont think that Bolivar was not that good,go and watch them at Martin friday at 4 win they play No.Side at the Martin Thanksgiving Classic and see the team they have.

I agree wit u.UC is a better team this year,cause they have a lot of people to score instead of just Weddle.They are a better pressn team this year were as last year they had a better halfcourt defensive team.This years team has to press cause their not a good halfcourt defensive team yet.They will get their.If u dont think that Bolivar was not that good,go and watch them at Martin friday at 4 win they play No.Side at the Martin Thanksgiving Classic and see the team they have.

I hope you weren't referring to me when you said Bolivar wasn't that good.....Because I don't care what anybody says...Bolivar is Bolivar, and beating them in their own gym, and that badly was HUGE!!!!!

If anybody is betting on any team outside of West Tennessee winning 1A,then you are wasting your money....

Union City,Humboldt or Lake County will win the state championship and probably two of those three will play each other for the title...Copy and paste this post,remember it..Come back and check it after the game is played... :unsure:

Adamsville is looking good and could make a run for that gold ball!

I didnt know that the district winner get a gold ball?

If your taking about state gold ball then you must be mistaken because yall season will end when yall have to play district 14a if yall make it to sub.

Key word if yall make it.

It's goin to take a lot more than brett jackson to beat uc lake or the boldt