Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

I guess if I was a Temple fan I would be mad too with everything their fans were saying about how good they were. Ezell will win state, I said it at the beginning of the year and will say it now. And for walking the walk, well greatchamp we walked farther then you, and we aint done yet. Ezell I'll see ya on Friday.

825620951[/snapback]

saying they will win state is goin too far, and I really doubt Ezell wins tom. If middleton doesnt win it all I will be suprised.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if I was a Temple fan I would be mad too with everything their fans were saying about how good they were. Ezell will win state, I said it at the beginning of the year and will say it now. And for walking the walk, well greatchamp we walked farther then you, and we aint done yet. Ezell I'll see ya on Friday.

825620951[/snapback]

I really don't think Ezell will go any further.

Middleton should handle them with no problem.

None of you guys thought Ezell would make it this far so when they win tomorrow I'm sure you guys will pick them to lose in the championship. And then when they win the championship you guys will say it was luck. Oh well Ezell will take home the gold ball. Trust me on this one.

825622676[/snapback]

Sorry it didnt work out man... now nobody can do either of the 2. You didnt leave a 3rd option if they lost against middleton. I would have picked that one.

None of you guys thought Ezell would make it this far so when they win tomorrow I'm sure you guys will pick them to lose in the championship. And then when they win the championship you guys will say it was luck. Oh well Ezell will take home the gold ball. Trust me on this one.

Anyone depending on trusting you on this misplaced their trust!

I stand by what I have said all along -- any game can go either way ... depends upon the desire and play of the team along with the coaching they receive.

As we close out another basketball season of posting on CoachT -- let me again say -- Congratulations to the Middleton basketball team for winning the G-Ball. And thanks to everyone who replied to this post (almost 15,000 views). I'm looking forward to another great year of basketball next season.

And for all of those who still can't figure out who I am -- keep on guessin'.

Till football season -- peace out. thumb

As we close out another basketball season of posting on CoachT -- let me again say -- Congratulations to the Middleton basketball team for winning the G-Ball. And thanks to everyone who replied to this post (almost 15,000 views). I'm looking forward to another great year of basketball next season.

And for all of those who still can't figure out who I am -- keep on guessin'.

Till football season -- peace out.  thumb

825627074[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS MIDDLETON TIGERS!

Also congratulations to MARQ MURDEN #35 MVP!

Hope to be following you guys next year All The Way To State!

Good Job Tigers!!! I am Proud of you.......and I want to tell all of the Senior Players that they did great and we had a wonderful season.

#25 Leon Hunt

#33 Chris Smith

#31 Monterrio Williams

#15 Manuel Donis

#45 Darius Hart

* Good luck next year.....I will be there to root you on...only in the bleachers instead of on the sidelines!!!!!!!

• 8 months later...

wow..............this year class A ball is so good and so balanced. there are quite a few teams across the state that have the potential of getting to and/or winning the state tourney. temple, grace, middleton (last year's champ), and clay county all seem like state contenders. other teams such as unaka and pickett county will be playing great ball come tourney time and could make it. then of course, youve got other west tn teams and nashville area teams that could make it.

good call oldtime... i figured one more post before i go to bed.

This year for Temple sounds like 2 years ago when we were even ranked most of the season and ended up in the final four. I dont know if we will win it, but I think we'll go to state and do good. Goodnight

Clay County and the winner of that region (GraceBaptist/Temple) will be in the state tournament, along with Middleton and Union City i believe. This would be a great final four matchup and would love to see it! :)