DCA @ CPA *Let it Begin*

TheScout

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA is a very strong team this year. Murphy Fair has already predicted a rematch with Boyd and DCA for the state championship. CPA has had some trouble the last few weeks with some sub-par teams, thought they started the season looking strong. With injuries on the CPA side, and new coaches, DCA obviously has the edge. From what I have heard, coach Goodwin is really not very concerned with this game and thinks that his team will have an easy win. He and his team are already looking forward to a game against Mt. Pleasant to see who the best 1A team is in Middle Tennessee.

DCA is a very strong team this year.  Murphy Fair has already predicted a rematch with Boyd and DCA for the state championship.  CPA has had some trouble the last few weeks with some sub-par teams, thought they started the season looking strong.  With injuries on the CPA side, and new coaches, DCA obviously has the edge.  From what I have heard, coach Goodwin is really not very concerned with this game and thinks that his team will have an easy win.  He and his team are already looking forward to a game against Mt. Pleasant to see who the best 1A team is in Middle Tennessee.

825393236[/snapback]

If you believe this, obviously you do not know Coach G very well. He never is "unconcerned" about any uncoming game and will have his team more than ready. He is not looking past 7pm Friday I assure you!

I'm coming up...any of you CPA guys wanna save me a seat or 4?  Bringing the son, a brother, a brother in law, another coach, and a couple of players...lol. 

Planning to get there about 6 central...will that be early enough??

825393674[/snapback]

Bighurt and Robjim will be in the pressbox. I will be around the 50 yard line lower section. Come say hello. 6 should be more than early enough as the home section is more than large enough to accomodate everybody even with it being homecoming.

Yeah, 6 will be fine, but I suspect the pressbox will be a little crowded come game time.  BC bring the players up, Big and I would like to meet them.  Have a safe trip up.

825393785[/snapback]

The more, the merrier! You can have my seat unless robjim gives it away to someone better looking than you. By the way having met you last year, being better looking than you won't be too hard. :P