Best 3 point shooter

vandyfan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly I would have to say the best pure shooter with a silky stroke would be will putman for cookeville. Has anyone seen this blessed sophomore shoot the three? He will be a great one by his senior year. He is a truely talented and gifted athlete also being a prime time player on the soccer team as well! He is really good at shooting the three.

Edited by cavs17

Clearly I would have to say the best pure shooter with a silky stroke would be will putman for cookeville.  Has anyone seen this blessed sophomore shoot the three?  He will be a great one by his senior year.  He is a truely talented and gifted athlete also being a prime time player on the soccer team as well!  He is really good at shooting the three.

825487668[/snapback]

I would have to agree. He looks so natural when he just "Drops it like its hott" He is an exciting player to watch. I predict a bright future for him.

well i know this kid rarely gets time on the floor i could be wrong and maybe he is now but i did see a game that Knox Catholic played in Kentucky and the kid that came in off the bench Keith Abraham hit two threes and i saw him his freshman year the kid can take over a game and has range from about anywhere past half court if anyone has seen him play you will know what im talking about