Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible field conditions even after a local business had their helicopter try to dry the field for about an hour. Oak Ridge was up by two touchdowns most of the game. Their receivers are good they throw well. Soddy has a receiver who is 6-4 and has great hands. Catches the ball as he falls away from the defender and can jump about a mile in the air. He had about 6 inches on our guy but it looked like a foot. Can't take anything away from Soddy they are good. They can run but it isn't their strong suit, stop their passing game and they are hurting.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Edited by bounder

hopefully dewayne, marcus, and matt neil will be back for ooltewah, if not it could get really ugly...since our passing game has gone extinct

825407868[/snapback]

Does anyone know how Caldwell, Williams, and Neil are doing? And if they will be able to play next week? Tough loss for the Owls, but they have to regroup, work on the passing game, and work on costly turnovers! I have no doubt the owls are still in this one! They are a tough team and anything can happen in the play-offs!

What about Lamon Williams? Will he have to sit out this game? He was ejected for holding up one finger (index) on his last touchdown run. (the refs had it out for DB last night) I was thinking you only have to sit out the next game if you are ejected for fighting. Anyone know for sure?

The whole deal with Lamon missing this game is crazy... The first call i can see why the flag second flag because the index finger in the air??? Come on TSSAA ref. :)

Any ways... DB comes out of the curse this year just like the Red Soxs. DB will play good but need to work harder in practise and come together so they can bring the state title back to the northeast. :)

I'm for whatever east teams have to face Riverdale...those dirty Indians win just about every year./... But I think db wins if Caldwell,williams and neil are out...They did not play last night......Ooltewah's passing game is there...Farragut just scouted them very well and played alot of cover2 and zone.....Lansden shouldv'e had the catch in the first half that bounced out of his hands and into Travis Lee's from Farragut...Either way congrats to all of the 2-5a teams..What a great reg.season we have had..Now lets take it to the rest of TN....now that we've beat each other up enough!!!