Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

Lets continue the "Comparison Game" shall we?

You've been beat 3 times. Two of the three teams are not in the playoffs and the 3rd team had a shut out. There is no strength in the teams that beat you.

Farragut has been beat twice. Both teams are in the playoffs. Plenty of strength there.

Give farragut some credit, they are a good football team.

825411618[/snapback]

Give both teams some credit and stop the poor mouthing. They are both deserving to be where they are. Besides, all the typing in the world as fast as you can on this or any other website doesn't win or lose or anything, that priviledge my friends belongs to the lads in pads on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: thumb

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets continue the "Comparison Game" shall we?

You've been beat 3 times. Two of the three teams are not in the playoffs and the 3rd team had a shut out. There is no strength in the teams that beat you.

Farragut has been beat twice. Both teams are in the playoffs. Plenty of strength there.

Give farragut some credit, they are a good football team.

825411618[/snapback]

KnoxSoddy, you should be in DC because you are a wonderful spinmeister! Please tell me where in any of my posts I discredit the Admirals. I KNOW they are a very good football team. The intent of my posts was to merely point out that the Cougars will not keel over in awe of the mighty Region 2 5A team. These Cougars do know how to play a little Defense and definitely know how to make the pads pop!

The smack about the teams that beat the Cougars is comical. "There is no strength in the teams that beat you" - Are you saying there is "no stength" in the #1 ranked 5A team in the state?!? Fifteen years ago I would have asked you to share some of that good stuff you must be on!

I'd like to extend an invitation to all of the Bearden Bulldogs to come support the Cougars against their longstannding rival.  We'd love to have you at the game.

I hope you guys do well in the offseason and get your program back to where it deserves to be.

825412407[/snapback]

I was actually thinking abouty coming. I thouroughly enjoyed playing at Campbell County and I would love to just be able to watch a game there.

VolTimeSportsEditor, I think you know who I am. If not, I'd like to introduce my self.

You are right wrestler. CC does have an extremely good defense, but offensively we are slacking right now due to our starting QB being injured. After his injury, we pretty much went 1 dimensional with Johnson at the helm. 1 dimensional offenses don't succeed very well against a good D, so hopefully our defense will prevail.