DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Mr.Soddydaisy and hotsauce couldn't chase skirt if there life depended on it! And i know for a fact that hotsauce doesn't have any skirts chasing him! That is insane! The rumor is that they have something going on secretly and are trying to cover it up on here! But hey don't get mad at me it is just a rumor. Back to the game i think that this one will be a close one......um............go Soddy!

P.S........Don't hate the player hate the game!........nosauce and mrs.soddydaisy when you want to look at a real pimp just give me a call!!!...lol...

Again this week I will be picking DB because of the home field advantage and the long 4 hour bus ride SD has in front of them. Ooltewah played DB a close game and needs to be congratulated for that becuase DB is a very hard place to win @ or atleast be competitive.

SD should prove to be a worthy opponent and has the potential to make this a close game just as Ooltewah did last week. But in the end I believe DB wins becuase they are @ home and that is a HUGE advantage.

What did all of the Ooltewah fans think about DB's pre-game hype and there 300+ piece band? GO TRIBE!!!!

DB = 28

SD= 17

hey parkdog i think you should focus on class so you don't have to transfer AGAIN!! also, tell the misses i said to not forget to put baby powder on you after she changes your diapers. it sounds to me like you are the one hating!

Now for Mr. SD, first of all how could you lower yourself to hiring a d.b. like parkdog? second, you better run to the bank before you come tonight cuz i don't accept checks. don't make me send my muscle after you to collect your debts!

I GOT THAT PIMP JUICE!!!