DB vs Oak Ridge

bud

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know who will win this one. Both teams are impressive. But DB has Duran Ferguson and Tyler Nottingham

(Was he suspended this game or when DB played Soddy Daisy?)

825431000[/snapback]

Yes, DB does have Duran Ferguson, and Tyler Nottingham.... however, OR has Spencer Gulimire, Scott McMahon, Jake Vane, Lenard Blair, Revel Coffey, and well, so many others that are on that level!

In the end, OR will be the team playing Riverdale once again...

That was a very good game plan drawn up by Coach Watson and his staff.  I'll be going to the game, but first we are going to stop in Fountain City and eat at one the best places for gourmet hamburgers, LITTON's.  Has anybody else eaten there........just curious.  Go Indians.................

825430936[/snapback]

Littons! Great place...watch out for Central Bobcat he may be lurking around there!

Yes, DB does have Duran Ferguson, and Tyler Nottingham.... however, OR has Spencer Gulimire, Scott McMahon, Jake Vane, Lenard Blair, Revel Coffey, and well, so many others that are on that level! 

In the end, OR will be the team playing Riverdale once again...

825431052[/snapback]

and Lamon Williams, "purple" hayes, Moton, Peeler...........

Littons!  Great place...watch out for Central Bobcat he may be lurking around there!

825431057[/snapback]

biglon, you better believe the Central Bobcat will be around. The Cats of Oak Ridge should not have much trouble with the Indians this time around, may be close for a half. Thats if the Cats use their weapons as they as did this week, if they go back to a one man offense they will lose, but they seem to be on a really good offensive roll right now. I don't know what has happened but their offense seems so much more balanced now. I have not been to their games but I have seen most of their replays. The big tight/rush end #43 and #45 fullback is as good as I have seen. Enjoy littons I will try and come by but you know where I gotta be Friday night, we have the privilege and opportunity of putting the Rebs out, it will be tough but the way they struggled against Powell we have good shot. Good Luck Cats and Indians. Central Bobcat

Boy are we lucky Big Ed's and Littons both in the same area. We'll have bbq,chik filet and burgers at the tailgate. I'm trying to work up a deal on hotdogs, need something different now and then.

Bring it on Tyrone Let's get it on

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder