Mt. Pleasant Wins

makearun

Awsome game!! One word describes MP and thats HEART!! MP never gave up and just wanted it more!! Two of the best Calls by Coach Smith on the last two touchdowns that i have ever seen!! They were PERFECT!! Roro Fennessee is a heck of a football player! He played awesome tonight!! Also Jamarcus stepped up big in the 4th with some big plays!! The defense really put the clamps on CPA the second half. The pass defense was great tonight! Keep it up Tigers. Beat DCA!!

I wonder how Sikes likes his number 30 tattoo that Roderick left him!!! BONECRUSHING HIT!!

825430217[/snapback]

got to get him another jersey.that boy is definitely a tattoo artist.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both robjim&bighurt are more than welcome to come back next friday. thumb

825430472[/snapback]

It was good to meet you. I am sorry I was almost late.

Thanks again for the warm hospitality - and the pizza. I was impressed with the fan support and the football, baseball and softball facilities.

MP has a talented, well-coached team. Good luck against DCA.

Edited by Bighurt

Congratulations to the Tigers on a great come from behind win. Their athletic ablilty took over in the 4th quater. The CPA coaching staff did a good job for the most part ( tackling and all the small stuff). They had a offense and defense and Mount Pleasant still out lasted them! #81 played the best ball game I have seen him play in the 5 games I have watched. #20 also had a good night. The biggest surprise to me was how well the secondary played. The Tigers players were much faster than CPA's wide recivers. Again Congratulations and good luck against DCA. I personally think CPA is better than DCA. Well good luck.

That good pizza comes to the radio crew and pa guys every week compliments of The Pizza Place.(we keep it simple down here) It truly is some good pizza and we don't mind sharing it every week. It seems the more the Tigers win the more crowded that press box gets. How bout that JUNGLE crowd last night. I was hoping we'd get to shoot that cannon and boy did we. No one was using their seat last night towards the end. When we scored that last TD I thought we were gonna tear the press box down. I definately felt it rocking. Just a great night for high school football. Robjim thanks so much for your stats that you provided us with. Enjoyed meeting you guys last night. As for DCA come on down and enter the JUNGLE, but a word of warning dont get too comfortable because the JUNGLE don't discriminate. If you ain't Tiger then you must be TIGERBAIT!