Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all I want to admit that I was wrong. I thought that Portland had a better team than Smith Co. However, I was proven wrong. Smith Co. Congrats to you guys, ya'll deserve it. 2nd of all I want to say that no matter what the final outcome of this game is, both of these teams deserve to be in the final 4, but that is just my opioion. I understand that you folks love these Smith Co. players and I know why. It is because they play with heart. Just like LA plays with heart. Both of these teams play AND WIN soley based upon HEART. I know that every former LA player and every LA fan loves these boys that represent us all. This game will be the best game of the SEASON for me. I know that it will be VERY difficult for LA to win at Smith Co. this late in the playoffs. I am not going to say that LA will win this game because it is a toss up. I certainly hope and pray that LA will win. 3rd of all, I want to say that anyone who gets on here and says that they know that Smith will win because they have "been here before" better check themselves because that has NO significance in this game. Trousdale said the same thing for a week and did it help them? NO!!! This game will be a WAR!! GO HOG-EYE!!!

I wouldn't take anyone over Colson and Vaughn, and I'm sure Smith County folks wouldn't take anyone over Dyer and Wilmore.

I just hope LA can bring a big crowd to this game. I wasn't able to make it to their first game this year in the hole, but was Livingston well-represented then? Seems like I remember someone saying on here that they weren't, but I'm not sure...

Oh let me clear this up!! If I were picking on who I wanted on my team that I was starting tomorrow and it was between Vaughn, Colson, Dyer, and Wilmore. Then I would take Vaughn and Colson without even thinking about it. Like you said I am sure that Smith Co fans would take Wilmore and Dyer. What a great game this will be friday. And by the way I would throw in Cates, Bond, Melton, Hunter, Burkett, and some others too because they all play with HEART and thats what I would want on my football team. GO HOG-EYE!!!

in yalls opinon who has the more dominant back sc wilemore and dyer or LA VAUGHN AND (THE TRAIN) COLSON who does everyone think is the better pair or backs???????

825431042[/snapback]

There's no question LA has all the talent, but can the coaches find the best ways to exploit the owl def and off ?? It comes down to a chess match between the coaches because there's no question that both teams play with alot of heart the team best prepared wins this game. The winner gets to host rd. 4 Good Luck to both teams should be a great game.

Oh let me clear this up!! If I were picking on who I wanted on my team that I was starting tomorrow and it was between Vaughn, Colson, Dyer, and Wilmore. Then I would take Vaughn and Colson without even thinking about it.  Like you said I am sure that Smith Co fans would take Wilmore and Dyer.  What a great game this will be friday.  And by the way I would throw in Cates, Bond, Melton, Hunter, Burkett, and some others too because they all play with HEART and thats what I would want on my football team.  GO HOG-EYE!!!

825431147[/snapback]

You take all of them that is fine. See the thing is though, football is a team sport 11 on 11 not who has the two better backs or such. You are right I guess most SC fans would take Wilmore and Dyer over LA's backfield. Hey this game is not about them it is about two great teams playing for a chance to play AE or Fulton in the semis. The game itself, well I do not know how it will be I could not go to the first one, but I heard it was a real good game. So from what I know this game should be a real headknocker. Good luck to both teams. I hope my BIG OWLS WIN!!!

Man, I hope this thread dosen't get off on that " my coach is better than your coach and if your team had so and so I would like to see how good they would be " type of thing. I feel as if both teams have excellent coaching staffs and I would personally like to congratulate both staffs. May the best team win. By the way, did Smith County's quarterback hurt his ankle and if so how bad is it? :unsure:

Edited by 66wildcat

Man, I hope this thread dosen't get off on that " my coach is better than your coach and if your team had so and so I would like to see how good they would be " type of thing. I feel as if both teams have excellent coaching staffs and I would personally like to congratulate both staffs. May the best team win. By the way, did Smith County's quarterback hurt his ankle and if so how bad is it?  :unsure:

825431292[/snapback]

He was limping at the end of the game, but it was feeling good enough to throw the game winning touchdown. He'll be at 100% by friday night.