CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe second best, i've seen Paxton twice and he is great but i don't think he's as good as Nunley, no disrespect but Cookeville's defense is better than the raiders and Jake had as many yards as Paxton did in that game.

825439529[/snapback]

I would have to disagree with you Nunley had a good game, but i think paxton out gained him by 50 yards or so. Im not for sure but you can check the stats.

Guest region4fan

Hoolie.....don't think ANYONE on Coacht can break your locked threads record!! riverdale you are not even close to beeing in Hoolie's league.Siegel posters are tops in that category......let them be first in SOMETHING!! :P Just kidding Hoolie!

I would have to disagree with you Nunley had a good game, but i think paxton out gained him by 50 yards or so. Im not for sure but you can check the stats.

i looked it up in coffee vs cookeville paxton 23 carries 214 yards and 3 td jake nunley 23 carries for 149 yards and 1 td.

i had nunley at 183 and paxton at 216, i keep stats at every game. look i don't want to get into some long drawn-out argument, i like both teams, i was born in cook and lived their for eight years, and have lived in cc ever since. but i'm still ahuge fan of cook sports, i just think nunley is better.

well that is just what the tennessean said.