Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

there is a bandwagon of Maryville haters.  plenty of them.  they get on here and bash Maryville week after week predicting us to lose every game.  so far i dont see anything mentally challenging about my posts, if you would like to show me some false statements id happily correct myself.

there is no such thing as primitive education in Maryville Tennessee.  ive come up through the Maryville system and we are the best academic school in the state, remember?

825445560[/snapback]

That’s good to know… but I wasn’t referring to anyone but YOU!!

Note> I was looking up hotels in Maryville on Hotel.com and they didn’t list Maryville as a state in TN. Guess they haven’t heard about all those GOLD BALLS you guys have!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ThsViking  Im glad you are rooting for tenn high and all but some of the stuff you say is dumb. You need to quit talking smack. You said that Marcus Niddiffer and Brandon Anderson were the only players for Ths that played last year. Actually 20 of this years 22 starters started at least 2 games last year.

825445572[/snapback]

Name 10 out of those 20!????? :lol:

OK, First and formost Mo West is not Garbage! We played 6 former state champions on our schedule, two of those teams will win another one.

Read the post… It’s Maryville fans that call you garbage. THS has always looked at MoWest with respect. After all… you’ve been the reason we haven’t made it this far in the last 3 or 4 years. It’s the Rebels that think last years semis win was a fluke!

Can't wait until next Friday, definately the biggest matchup this entire season.

But Maryville, your going to have to get past this monster... http://www.tricities.com/servlet/Satellite...4&ssbinary=true

THSVikings2004:

"One of my friends new someone that was able to scalp tickets for over $100 each"

A lady bought my tickets (2) for 100$....I was shocked :lol:

I think she was an East fan too, that must stink ;}