Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

remember Central Bobcat, VikeDaddy? guess not....cause if u did u'd learn from his mistakes ...... dont say you'll beat maryville unless u know u can...and obviously u cant even the bristol newspaper has you outmanned at all 22 positions...thats what THSVIKING said.....so yeah i mean last week all us rebs tried to prove Bobcat he was wrong but i guess a loss was the only thing to convince him so i guess it is the same situation for you

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Real Rebel Nation please stand up? I'm going to hate to see you go man. I tried to help you stay covered, but oh well. Looks like you're going to have to merge your Jekyll and Hyde and find a fitting balance to your persona.....good luck.

I'd like to read that article from Bristol if anyone finds it online please post the link.

I'd like to read that article from Bristol if anyone finds it online please post the link.

825446446[/snapback]

I could not find a link on the bristol news website. Actually I don't know if it was officially put into print. A friend just told me that it had been said by some people at the newspaper. If I find some concrete evidence, I will post it.

Will the Real Rebel Nation please stand up? I'm going to hate to see you go man. I tried to help you stay covered, but oh well. Looks like you're going to have to merge your Jekyll and Hyde and find a fitting balance to your persona.....good luck.

825446446[/snapback]

Keep swooshing big papa....he's not truly dead if we find a way to remember him-Captain Kirk, "Wrath of Khan"

Now wait a gaul darn second....is it the paper or THSVike that's trying to stir shat?!!

Edited by dmoyers1

i sat here last week and read 26 pages of you pitiful rebel fans bad mouthing our kids at central. you did not deserve to win, granted you have "one" of the best coaches in the state, you did nothing but bad mouth our q.b and the rest of our team. i knew when we went on top with 3:47 left that was enough time for quarles. it took a junk play on 3rd and 3, but you won. i refuse to say thge better team won , because it could have went either way. normaly you should root for your region, but i hope you get the snot knocked out of you. if tenn. high does not do it, i quarantee melrose has way too much team speed for you. I HATE MARYVILLE!

waaa waaa waaaa........hey dude......shut up.......seriously this season 2-0 Vs. Central..... i guess the better team did win......we might run our mouth mroe but when u dominate you have the right to do so...... im sorry you hate maryville i truly am sorry for that..... why does everyone have to hate the best.... well if melrose or white house beats us all the more power to 'em.....im not saying they will but IM JUST SAYING YOU CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JOHNPAUL....please dont break up with us......after all we've been through..... i know u feel like you never win in this relationship but sometimes someone has to take control but that doesnt mean you have end it...... we've been trhough so much to end it now....... us rebs wouldnt know what to do without you guys....... u make our season so much fun........just consider it over the off season before u leave us baby