Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our secondary is very good for the most part, (there is one weak link, but I'm not going to say any names).  Our safety is excellent and I would put him up against anybody.

825446902[/snapback]

VikingTour that sounds pretty accurate but I will have to disagree with you on the secondary issue. It’s my understanding that these guys set a new school record for number of ints in a season. There is no doubt these guys can defend the pass.

Yep, as mentioned before lads, the Lords of Speed all thought it would be the difference too (Pearl Cohn, Alcoa, Hillsboro, Central, Memphis Schools).  They were all proven wrong.

Strongest and fastest line....IN THE STATE?!!  Lock him up boys, he's not playing with a full deck, his antelope don't hop, his elevator is stuck, his dawg won't hunt...he jist ain't right!!

Son, go watch Oak Ridge or Riverdale and tell me about the strongest, fastest line then. thumb

825446930[/snapback]

When I mentioned speed I was talking about our CB's, HB's, and punt and kickoff returners

Imagine that.  You think your team is better than ours...why did YOU waste all our time SCROLLING thru that to just say what you think.

Yep, I bet Cade misses twice as many apsses as your QB.  That would be because he attmpts 10 times more passes per game!!  All our receivers are clutch...much like derrick jeter.  May not make the play 10 out of 10, but if the play is gonna break you back, expect it.  You tried to be nice and in your mind you were being, but all you said is my team is better than yours.

Against the Sullivan's I guess you'd think so. :P

825446922[/snapback]

I may be slightly biased in my opinion, but everything I said, as far as I know, are indeed facts. I'm just giving my perspective from seeing both teams play, if you disagree then please correct me.