Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa vs. David Lipscomb, rematch from last year's semi-final game in which Alcoa was embarrassed 55-6 on Goddard Field. Alcoa still has that awful memory in their head and dont think that they are not looking for revenge. Alcoa will come out fired up and i see them shutting down Austin Rogers pretty quick. I see Alcoa winning this one in a very close, hard-fought game. Go Alcoa!!!

i think alcoa will come out on top in this game. but it will be interesting to see how they do in a close game. they have not had a semi-close game since the maryville game. if dustin lindsey is on then i think that the mustangs will be in trouble. but if they shut him down then they have to worry about fiegler and his excellent arm. so im not gonna give a prediction, because i dont really know what lipscomb has. but anyways good luck to alcoa.

P.S.

this is coming from a rockwood senior who had his last game last night. if i wanted anybody but us to be in the state championship, i would want you guys to be in it because you deserve it. good luck.