Mid South Classic-Cookeville

CoachD33

I discovered this morning that Chester Co. will also be playing a game in Cookeville at the Mid South Classic. They join Westview & Gibson Co. I know of that will be heading that way. At least three West Tn. quality teams and I know the best from that area. When someone gets the full lineup please post. Thanks in advance and good luck to all in the Upper Cumberland, especially 7AA.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games played at CHS-Cookeville High School, UHS-Upperman High School, and JCHS-Jackson County High School

Saturday, December 18

Cookeville vs Moore Co 4:30 @ CHS

Livingston vs Brentwood Academy 12:00 @ UHS

Upperman vs Summertown 6:00 @ UHS

Gibson Co vs Clarkrange 3:00 @ UHS

Jackson Co vs Anderson Co 6:00 @ JCHS

Chester Co vs Coffee Co 12:00 @ JCHS

Smith Co vs Westview 6:00 @ CHS

York vs White Co 3:00 @ JCHS

This will be the best tournament in the state of Tn for girls basketball, as far as christmas tournaments go. It will be interesting to see how the West Tn teams do when traveling up here. I will definately be attending all of these games that I can. Hopefully we'll get a rematch with Westview, win or lose i love to see games with two very evenly matched teams like these two are. Good luck and be safe driving up here HeavyD!!!!! Oh yeah we do have some puke bags left over (not many) from the 13AA/7AA challenge! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

This will be the best tournament in the state of Tn for girls basketball, as far as christmas tournaments go.  It will be interesting to see how the West Tn teams do when traveling up here.  I will definately be attending all of these games that I can.  Hopefully we'll get a rematch with Westview, win or lose i love to see games with two very evenly matched teams like these two are.  Good luck and be safe driving up here HeavyD!!!!! Oh yeah we do have some puke bags left over (not many) from the 13AA/7AA challenge! thumb

825454819[/snapback]

Yes, I will be making this trip and I can't wait since I missed the Challenge....should be a great few days of girls basketball......I am really looking forward to going to Coach Brown's house for supper, I wonder what he is cooking??

Yes, I will be making this trip and I can't wait since I missed the Challenge....should be a great few days of girls basketball......I am really looking forward to going to Coach Brown's house for supper, I wonder what he is cooking??

825456391[/snapback]

:D:D:lol: I'll see him tonight and get the menu for ya, that way you'll be able to pick out your favorite dish! lol