white house loses to Melrose

kwc

I don't understand why they do not do anything to the fans at melrose.  It is illegal for anyone anywhere to do the things that they do.  Why don't they get a swat team or something and go clean out melrose stadium.  It doesn't make any sense.  It is basically like you have to risk your life to go watch a game at melrose.  If they can't get there people to act half way normal then banned them from playing.  I think the TSSAA is scared to do anything to them for some reason.  Sorry for interfering with your converstions but it just eats at me to see people act like that and get away with it.  I know you white house fans hate to keep hearing this bc you are excited to play and i don't blame you but when you get to the game you will know exactly what i am talking about.  Football is one of my favorite things but its not worth having to risk lives over it.  I just think its stupid for them to allow those idiots in OM to act like that.  Anyways i hope you all from white house kill melrose.  So good luck white house and i hope you all make it back safely.

825448043[/snapback]

It's not risking your life to go watch a Melrose football game. Period.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why they do not do anything to the fans at melrose.  It is illegal for anyone anywhere to do the things that they do.  Why don't they get a swat team or something and go clean out melrose stadium.  It doesn't make any sense.  It is basically like you have to risk your life to go watch a game at melrose.  If they can't get there people to act half way normal then banned them from playing.  I think the TSSAA is scared to do anything to them for some reason.  Sorry for interfering with your converstions but it just eats at me to see people act like that and get away with it.  I know you white house fans hate to keep hearing this bc you are excited to play and i don't blame you but when you get to the game you will know exactly what i am talking about.  Football is one of my favorite things but its not worth having to risk lives over it.  I just think its stupid for them to allow those idiots in OM to act like that.  Anyways i hope you all from white house kill melrose.  So good luck white house and i hope you all make it back safely.

825448043[/snapback]

Risk Lives.......Idiots.....?...Wow!!. Are your comments regarding physical injury from personal experiences or what you have read on this message board or heard? What injuries or deaths to fans attending games at Melrose can you support with facts .....or are you another flame thrower?

let me start out saying that this is the first time ever i have posted anything on this website. I usually just read what you all post on here.  On this topic I have to say something.  I have played against melrose in orange mound and at the school i played at.  It was the worst atmosphere i have ever seen.  The players run around the field taunting you before the game.  I had beer bottles thrown at my head when walking off the field for half time.  there seemed to be a green cloud above the field from all the pot that was being smoked.  When melrose scored one time I looked up behind the field goal post and some guy had a 40 of beer and pulled his pants down and mooned us.  I grabed the official and told him to look.  He looked at me and said theres nothing we can do.  They tried to flip our bus over after the game.  We took cops down there with us and there was nothing they could do, they threatened us after the game and also when we kicked a field goal some little kid picked the ball up and headed off with our ball.  Its the worst place ever to play football.  In a game of this magnitude (semifinals, which was what we played them in both years) it should be on a neutral field.  They are horrible fans.  White House i hope you beat  melrose pretty bad.  Just look out if you do bc it will be hard to make it out of there peacefully.

825445895[/snapback]

Stop lying.u just on this site lying .u just mad your team lost.

OK. I'm tired of hearing how bad the fans at Orange Mound are, especially from anyone who may have a bone to pick with Melrose.

If we can't talk football, then I'll close, or at least delete, the disparaging posts pertaining to Orange Mound fans.

Please do me a favor and take your gripes somewhere else. I think we understand how some of you feel so I don't need anyone to tell me anymore.

825448043[/snapback]

I agree, go in there and haul em out. I'm just glad that the Maryville "REBELS" won't have to go to that awful place because our fans wouldn't put up with that, and it might get ugly. What makes Orange Mound so different that people can do whatever they want and there are no laws??? I guess when you live in a city with as much crime as they have, the police have to pick and choose their battles. Good luck White House! Send this no-class bunch home cryin! But if you don't, we'll gladly finish them off in Murfreesboro where there will at least be security.

Since there are more Memphis fans here than on our board, can anyone tell us what the stadium where Kingsbury plays is like?

825448418[/snapback]

Hey EZ, I asked a few pals up here at UT that are from Memphis and they said two words: SLOP HOLE. I asked 3 different people at different times and it came back unanimous. Everybody wear your boots & get ready for some rough conditions... But it doesnt matter, cause the boys in Green will be ready - Go Cats thumb

White House's Defense will show up and they will HIT Melrose like they havent been hit all year. Period.

825448307[/snapback]

turf_master_s2s:

I remember the 97 White House/Melrose championship game well. I remember thinking how violent the hits were from both teams. I wouldn't expect anything different in this game. There will be some bone crushing hits from both teams this Friday. I expect to hear a lot of "ooooo's" and "aaaaaahh's" as some White House players lay the wood on some Melrose players, and some Melrose players lower the boom on some White House players.

I've still haven't heard from any White House fans on what White House likes to do formation wise. What is White House's base defensive package? What offensive formations do you guys use? Who are the players to watch for? What's Mr. Ladd's jearsey #? Stuff like that. Anybody?