white house loses to Melrose

kwc

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Blue Devils should dominate just like in '97.  This team is better than the old team and Melrose isn't as good as they were then.  Ladd will run all over the Melrose boys.  We can paint up another water tower when we bring home the title.

825448949[/snapback]

Combined scores for White House this year:473-368

Combined scores for Melrose this year: 333-41

I don't think WHHS's offense has enough of an edge to overcome MHS's overwhelming defensive edge. I think the adage is "defenses win championships." Especially when that DEFENSE is at home. Especially that home!

I wonder if LoyalRebel fan is really a Rebel fan?

White House and Melrose fans. Don't let a few trash talkers make you think all Rebel fans are bad. When I played under Ted Wilson,Don Story,Lynn Brown and Mark Humphrey the greatest lesson they taught us was to win with class and lose with class. They always told us to respect every team but to fear no one. George Quarles and his staff are classy also. A Maryville tradition is to win and lose with class. Some of these Rebel fans don't get it.

I guarantee you I respect Melrose and White House a lot. I know If Maryville was to beat Tn High they would have a tough opponent in the title game. Right now I am thinking about the Vikings.

I wonder if LoyalRebel fan is really a Rebel fan?

White House and Melrose fans. Don't let a few trash talkers make you think all Rebel fans are bad. When I played under Ted Wilson,Don Story,Lynn Brown and Mark Humphrey the greatest lesson they taught us was to win with class and lose with class. They always told us to respect every team but to fear no one. George Quarles and his staff are classy also. A Maryville tradition is to win and lose with class. Some of these Rebel fans don't get it.

I guarantee you I respect Melrose and White House a lot. I know If Maryville was to beat Tn High they would have a tough opponent in the title game. Right now I am thinking about the Vikings.

825451683[/snapback]

We know Maryville has a class program. I believe some of your fans post as they do to get a rise out of the other side. It's entertaining for a while, but then gets old, and soon those fans get pigeon holed into posting arrogence every time.

Seriously, if you know who they are, why not approach them?

When you take into account the level of competition the two teams have played, I believe you have to give a slight edge to White House.

Melrose has impressive wins over Briarcrest and Jackson Central Merry while White House dominated strong teams Portland, Greenbrier, and Hillwood

Melrose's defense is spectacular, but not impenetrable. White House will score, but not a lot and will come away with a 17-12 win.

Good luck to both teams.

We know Maryville has a class program. I believe some of your fans post as they do to get a rise out of the other side. It's entertaining for a while, but then gets old, and soon those fans get pigeon holed into posting arrogence every time.

Seriously, if you know who they are, why not approach them?

825452095[/snapback]

Do you think those kids are going to listen to me?

This isn't a board for Maryville to trash Melrose and White House. This is for us 2 to talk about the up and coming game. So if your gonna sit there and talk trash then wait and talk it to the winner of the game tomm night.

As far as talking trash. It's cool with me becuz yall have proved that u can get the job done. If White House had won state 4 out of the last 6 years then i'd be pretty confident and arrogant too. So let Maryville talk all they want. And if you beat them you should have as much fun talking it back at them.