white house loses to Melrose

kwc

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, and I'm sure that Tennessee High won't give up 49...ohh wait...I'm also sure that Tennessee High won't be blanked...ohh wait...

Its Melrose's first time in the state game since well...since I can't remember when and considering I'm too lazy to look it up, I'll just go ahead and make my point...they better not come into the game with their eyes bugged out cause Maryville's been there and its just another game for them. Sure its the most important one, but they won't be intimidated by the stadium or the lack of fans that Melrose will bring.

Yea, and I'm sure that Tennessee High won't give up 49...ohh wait...I'm also sure that Tennessee High won't be blanked...ohh wait...

Its Melrose's first time in the state game since well...since I can't remember when and considering I'm too lazy to look it up, I'll just go ahead and make my point...they better not come into the game with their eyes bugged out cause Maryville's been there and its just another game for them.  Sure its the most important one, but they won't be intimidated by the stadium or the lack of fans that Melrose will bring.

825453986[/snapback]

I don't think Melrose will be all big-eyed or anything. And Tennessee doesn't have the caliber of defense Melrose does. I'm not saying Melrose will win. I'm saying Melrose won't give up 38 points. They've given up 49 in 14 games.

And Melrose will probably bring a lot more people than you think.

Edited by Opperman

melrose defense seems to have done it again...melrose wins 20-14.

i almost had the score right...predicted melrose 20, white house 17.....

825453947[/snapback]

Unless CoachT is wrong you didn't predict it on this website. Maybe you're a wanabee? (I'm guessing PROBABLY) If I'm wrong about you, give me a link. LOL Whatever, GO MARYVILLE!