Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not had a chance to see anything on what truly are the strengths of the Fulton team. Run or pass oriented? To someone who has seen both, can you break down the advantages each team has( Oline, Dline, Backs....etc)? I expect a great game and a Greenbrier win if they are able to pound it and control the clock.

New Prediction: 20-14 CATS

its sad that some of your people point out mistakes even smaller than the ones i point out. i never said greenbrier will kill fulton just because fulton had 2 REGION loses. no one will kill anybody. itll be the closet of the BCB games. sorry for gettin everyone started on this subject, geez. back to football for the next 45 hours.

...Just keeping your little settlement on its toes.

825464515[/snapback]

hahaha....

anyways~ Coming home from school today I saw News 17 up at the middle school filming something on the sign up there. So.... I think that there is gonna be something about the football team on 17 tonight.....?

WHO WILL WIN?

825454044[/snapback]

should be a great game

825462876[/snapback]

This should be a good game if both teams bring their A game. A turnover or big play could decide who will win.

The Bobcats have never been to the big game. I know that they are glad they made it but they also want to win it. Fulton is the defending champ with two chips on their shoulder (2 3a losses) and they want to prove they are the best and win it back to back.

TIM, it should be a good game. I don't know who will win but I am pulling for the Bobcats. I belive they can do it.

Who will win and why do you think it should be a good game Tim? (or anyone)

hahaha....

anyways~ Coming home from school today I saw News 17 up at the middle school filming something on the sign up there. So.... I think that there is gonna be something about the football team on 17 tonight.....?

825464627[/snapback]

A little note for Fox 17/UPN 30 for the Greenbrier fans:

I had a call from Murphy Fair today concerning the broadcast of Saturday's game. Murphy is helping some in the broadcast and had heard about the highlight video from Greenbrier's team back when they were 11 and 12 years old. They want to use some of it during the game. I'm going to get a copy of it to them tonight so they can use a few clips of it during the broadcast. Hopefully the video will be in good enough shape that it will be viewable. It's neat to see these guys in little, miniature versions.

Edited by NoDoubt