Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

Let me put into terms you can understand:

If it is a contest of baling hay, Greenbrier will win

If it is a contest of who has the most teeth, Fulton will win.

If it is a contest of mopping up spills at the Piggly Wiggly, Greenbrier will win.

If it is a contest of least body odor, Fulton will win.

If it is a contest of who has the most 'coon dogs, Greenbrier will win.

If it is a contest of who has running water in their homes, Fulton will win.

Do you get my point? So, smoke your Lucky Strikes. Give your girlfriend some Kodiak dip. Put on your best BBQ stained wife beater and go to the big friday night barn dance. Because tomorrow Fulton and Greenbrier will duke it out on the field (not hay field). At the end of the game there is a winning team and a losing team. No hay balers, tobbaco workers, rock slingers or pimps. All stereotypes aside, the game is played and won on the field. When these teams play tomorrow we will see maroon against green; not country against city, not black against white. Just warrior against warrior. May the best team win!!!

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a contest of mopping up spills at the Piggly Wiggly, Greenbrier will win.

Do you get my point?  So, smoke your Lucky Strikes.  Give your girlfriend some Kodiak dip.  Put on your best BBQ stained wife beater and go to the big friday night barn dance.  Because tomorrow Fulton and Greenbrier will duke it out on the field (not hay field).  At the end of the game there is a winning team and a losing team.  No hay balers, tobbaco workers, rock slingers or pimps.  All stereotypes aside, the game is played and won on the field.  When these teams play tomorrow we will see maroon against green; not country against city, not black against white.  Just warrior against warrior.  May the best team win!!!

825467004[/snapback]

Your last points were good... but besides that.... ehh need some work

Well......msmoker21...I want to confirm your worse fear.....AND that is Greenbrier will not fear you in the least...respect..yes...but no fear......you may win ....but it will be against a total TEAM.

If anyone has the answer for Fulton, it is going to be Greenbrier!!!! A true total team package.....try keying on one player and someone else is going to hurt you.

Antwan can compare SC to Greenbrier all he wants....but I sure don't remember his team playing them.

If your team is as good as you all predict...then how about cancelling the 4a game and giving the Gold Ball  to Fulton as well.

825466766[/snapback]

Where did I compare Greenbrier to SC...Einstein? No...we didn't play them...but we did play Fulton. If Greenbrier had been in the east...we would have played them too. Didn't your team lose in the 1st round? Most of my comments were about Fulton...not Greenbrier.

I only saw Greenbrier on tv this year. I really don't care very much who wins. I would rather Greenbrier did...because they are from Middle Tennessee. I just don't think they will.

Edited by Antwan

Do you get my point?  So, smoke your Lucky Strikes.  Give your girlfriend some Kodiak dip.  Put on your best BBQ stained wife beater and go to the big friday night barn dance.  Because tomorrow Fulton and Greenbrier will duke it out on the field (not hay field).  At the end of the game there is a winning team and a losing team.  No hay balers, tobbaco workers, rock slingers or pimps.  All stereotypes aside, the game is played and won on the field.  When these teams play tomorrow we will see maroon against green; not country against city, not black against white.  Just warrior against warrior.  May the best team win!!!

825467004[/snapback]

If it comes down to having the BEST football team---Greenbrier will win.

thumb

so tsmoke lets just put it in your terms

It was a simple question that was asked and you could have simply said no they haven't bailed hay or worked in tobacco. That is not done around here.

We can bail hay and do have all our real teeth. no grills or outlines needed.

We can mop floors and don't mind it. You think we may stink but we know that hard work does involve a little sweat.

We do have the coon dogs and enjoy hunting them

I don't smoke them but i do raise your Lucky Strikes.

Duking it out is never allowed on the football field...could be the reason for so many penalties.

Be carefull or we may raise the cost of your groceries. In the store and on the farm.

I like the stereotype you have given us...Dumb country people..... just keep paying for your food

i want bring up the ACT or graduation rate we have already been there.

why did you mention the rock slinging pimp stereo type are you having problems with that at Fulton?

Edited by uawake2

All stereotypes aside, the game is played and won on the field.  When these teams play tomorrow we will see maroon against green; not country against city, not black against white.  Just warrior against warrior.  May the best team win!!!

825467004[/snapback]

I'll leave the quote with this last paragraph. It has merit.

Otherwise.... I don't think we really want to get into comparing lifestyles, character, education, family life, or future success. :(

Go Cats. Stay focused.

Edited by NoDoubt

Yes..msmoker21.....I will be on my "sandlot" tomorrow.....and you know what...My team lost but you act like my life and comments should be over. SORRY, coacht provides a forum for discussion which I have done. I'll be here when you are long gone....check your membership number.......... Don't try to play that matyrdom bit...( Like the comment about 300 students start school and only 100 graduate ...I'm sure that will have a bearing as much as chopping tobacco) that is called "spin" and God knows you Fulton guys are all about spin.

Did you honestly think a comment like that would chase off a true fan.....you guys haven't yet recognized true Middle Tn fans from anywhere.

Antwan...please refer to my comment on TURNOVERS about SC and tell me any really good team has a chance to win with FIVE of them...yes tell me that any good team has a chance to win ...ok big boy????

Edited by bulldog69

Yes..msmoker21.....I will be on my "sandlot" tomorrow.....and you know what...My team lost but you act like my life and comments should be over. SORRY, coacht provides a forum for discussion which I have done.  I'll be here when you are long gone....check your membership number..........    Don't try to play that matyrdom bit...( Like the comment about 300 students start school and only 100 graduate ...I'm sure that will have a bearing as much as chopping tobacco) that is called "spin" and God knows you Fulton guys are all about spin.

Did you honestly think a comment like that would chase off a true fan.....you guys haven't yet recognized true Middle Tn fans from anywhere.

Antwan...please refer to my comment on TURNOVERS about SC and tell me any really good team has a chance to win with FIVE of them...yes tell me that any good team has a chance to win ...ok big boy????

825467204[/snapback]

As much as I have been busting you all over this board, I would expect that you had enough...but no, you are gluten for punishment...much like Page!!! As long as you keep replying, I will keep making you look stupid!!!

Learn to read moron...the martyrdom does not have anything to do with the stereotypes, but with all the comments about Greenbrier, not being given a chance, so they should give up…Which comes across as a pure case of mellow-drama. And the reason I dont post 1000+ times on coacht, is because I am too busy earning Degrees and working 50+ hours a week!!!

As much as I have been busting you all over this board, I would expect that you had enough...

825467253[/snapback]

And yet, Greenbrier is STILL here. Much like they will be at the 'Boro, so hope your Falcons don't think they can "bust" us that easily. The Bobcats will be in their face and on their backs...ALL DAY.

I know our Cats are up and rolling so they won't see this...but a shout out for them and the fans----

GO GREENBRIER BOBCATS!