Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

he just asked the poster what problem there was, he wasnt causing any trouble. just calm down there buddy.

825458525[/snapback]

Unless you have actively read the Huntingdon/Milan threads, you have no idea what we are talking about but we do. I have no beef with you, but trust us when we tell the Alcoa fans not to pay any attention to this poster, all he likes to do is stir trouble. This thread has been kept clean and mostly positive-we would like to keep it that way. :(

And he knew without asking what the problem was, he was just trying to stir trouble.

Edited by whomever

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good discussion guys.  It sounds like two similar teams other than Alcoa's ability to throw the ball.  That might be the difference.  I am looking for a great ballgame.  As with most big games, the team that makes the fewest mistakes usually wins.  Good luck to both teams.

I was lucky enough to play against one of your west Tennessee teams in the, I'm giving away my age here, 1979 Class A State Championship.  We played Lake County at Alcoa.  Lake County was definitely a physical team.  Alcoa was able to come away with a 13-9 victory.  Not trying to live in the past but it was definitely a highlight.

825457196[/snapback]

who was the coach for lake co

Go back and read some of his posts and you will change your mind. He is obsessed with Huntingdon beating Milan in the playoffs the last two years.

825458609[/snapback]

Seeing the picture from Kuwait, puts things in perspective. Bring everyone home safe and lets enjoy this game because these two MEN would certainly love to be in the Boro to watch these kids play.

I just hope its not a blowout either way. I really dont know who is going to win. I have played Alcoa and I know they are really really good, but I havent seen Huntingdon play so I cant compare them. From what the scores and fans say Huntingdon is a good team. I wish I could come Friday night but I cant so I will be on CoachT listening for updates. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!