Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

i wouldnt say we don't have a passing attack.. it's just that we have used the pragmatic way to get this far.. it's not like we don't EVER throw the ball.. but when you have backs popping off 62 yard TD runs.. why would you need it? if you are thinking huntingdon doesn't have a QB capable of throwing the ball just look at his completion percentage.

i guess what i meant by being more dynamic is they have alot of weapons and they'll hurt you if you key on one player, not so much as being balanced in respects to passing and rushing.

as for making an assessment about what we're up against.. its kinda hard to. it just seems too easy just to look at a bunch of numbers and make up some observation about it all. i might be brave enough to do that a little closer to gameday.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys dont run sweeps with Boo all night, and run Donald up the middle. I think that is your offense. Boo can't run between the tackles, Donald can do it all but he is not the featured back which helps him out.

Run a 4-4 against Huntingdon, Blitz the outside LB anytime Boo is in motion and it will be successful, there is more but it would take to long to explain.

BLue Eyes,

what time does the arm pits caravan leave friday?

825460852[/snapback]

Mustang2.. I checked the school website and the "Armpits" will take 4 busloads of their squad to the Boro. I don't know if any charter buses will be going to the game though. I'd ride the bus to the Boro but I want to be able to stop at Krystal after the game and get a sackload while we're in the city.... :rolleyes:

Don't think Huntingdon can't pass..  I don't know Crocker's stats but they are plenty good to keep a team from loading up on the Mustangs.  We know we're in for a challenge but the boys are excited.  Coach Mansfield plans to by-pass Nashville so the boys won't get a crick in their neck from looking up at the tall buildings... :rolleyes:

825460857[/snapback]

He might want to take them through Nashville and at least get them used to looking up a bit because THEY will have to PASS to beat ALCOA. The RUN alone will not win this game.

Mustang2..  I checked the school website and the "Armpits" will take 4 busloads of their squad to the Boro.  I don't know if any charter buses will be going to the game though.  I'd ride the bus to the Boro but I want to be able to stop at Krystal after the game and get a sackload while we're in the city....  :rolleyes:

825460889[/snapback]

whats the armpits caravan ?

So you guys dont run sweeps with Boo all night, and run Donald up the middle. I think that is your offense. Boo can't run between the tackles, Donald can do it all but he is not the featured back which helps him out.

Run a 4-4 against Huntingdon, Blitz the outside LB anytime Boo is in motion and it will be successful, there is more but it would take to long to explain.

825460882[/snapback]

Gerry it's funny you say that. I was at ALCOA's practice, (at the indoors sports complex at UT on turf by the way) and they were practicing just that!!!

Mustang2..  I checked the school website and the "Armpits" will take 4 busloads of their squad to the Boro.  I don't know if any charter buses will be going to the game though.  I'd ride the bus to the Boro but I want to be able to stop at Krystal after the game and get a sackload while we're in the city....  :rolleyes:

825460889[/snapback]

them there krystals are gooooooooooood.

I am hoping someone on here can help. My good luck mojo Turners milk jug was stolen at halftime of the Milan game. It is yellow and has black magic marker writing on one side that says " We love the STANGS" and "Can't beat the Blue" on the other. I will gladly give whoever brings me back my jug a full jug of their own milk. I tried to report the incident to the Milan policemen but they said to do that I would need to step outside the gate and I didn't have another $7.00 to get back in.

Your help with this matter is greatly appreciated and no questions will be asked!!! :rolleyes: