1A mr football back

bearcats68

Yep Peardon has mr football....by default of course. (still waiting on boyd to mail that to wooden)lol. Hey BnL, noone cares what boyd thinks or your outplayed runningback.  He had his chance to do his talking on the field.  He got shown up.  Who's boyd's runningback?  Noone noticed him friday...... :P  Give up....go into hiding like the rest of the bucs and their fans.

825469801[/snapback]

i dont think anyone is in hiding..umm if im not mistaking the season is over..there is no next weeks game...everyone is over the game and lookin for next year..unless DCA is still playin or something?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is she on VH1 every Sunday night @ 11? That's channel 30 on my box.

Over 2 newspapers around the world??? What does that mean?

I really don't care about her opinion or anyone else's on this matter...and I'm sure Peardon and the Bucs don't either. I was trying to give both players credit.

Matt won Mr. Football and DCA won the State Title. Neither of those facts is going to change. I think we should all just leave it at that.

---The "mean Boyd man"

825469416[/snapback]

your killing me bnl, your really killing me.

Nice psychology!  We almost believed your heartfelt congratulations.  Instead,

it comes across as heartless.

825474103[/snapback]

I've never had anything negative to say about Chris Wooden...why would I start now? Would you rather me offer congratulations to Matt and just not offer them to Chris at all?

Sincerely...congratulations to both players for all of their accomplishments and recognition.

They must have voted before the Blue Cross Bowl.

825474019[/snapback]

I hate to hurt your feelings but i must tell you that the AP all state selection is not based on one game, if it was Patrick Turner and several more outstanding players would have not made it. Why can't some people give credit where credit is due. Also if Wooden didn't make the first team he surely should have made the second team based on his stats for the second half of the season. My opinion only.

Edited by debuck

Speaking of serious delusions: unbiased? Are you kiddng me?

IMO- Wooden had a fantastic second half in the championship game (and a banner year by anyone's standards.) Yes, he had a fantastic line blocking for him. But the fact remains that if you look at the YEAR (which the Mr. Football award does- Peardon had a better year (with a smaller line.)

I wouldn't worry too much as I haven't put a great deal of faith in these awards over the last few years- too many political decisions.