Maryville vs Melrose

REBELRON

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure that is from Macbeth moyers?  I got the book right here, but I dont remember that quote in it.  Maybe its a different Shakespeare play, or maybe you just had a different book than we do.  You know that was a long time ago.

825464873[/snapback]

Put down the cliff notes and read the book junior!! hahaha :) That is one evil book man. It'll make you have weird dreams..mainly because of the torture the english staff puts you thru at maryville...not the book itself.

THSV- I have no want or need to talk roundball..my passion is with the pigskin...and not the poster pigskin. :D I decided early on that averaging 20 posts a day was ok, as long as I took 5 months off a year....it evens out that way.

I'll pop in now and then.

Put down the cliff notes and read the book junior!! hahaha :)  That is one evil book man.  It'll make you have weird dreams..mainly because of the torture the english staff puts you thru at maryville...not the book itself.

THSV- I have no want or need to talk roundball..my passion is with the pigskin...and not the poster pigskin. :D  I decided early on that averaging 20 posts a day was ok, as long as I took 5 months off a year....it evens out that way.

I'll pop in now and then.

825464898[/snapback]

I checked a few things on the forum mainpage and so far your leading with the most posts today with 76. thumb You might be able to make it to 100 tonight.

Have fun at Murfreesboro.

Wish you could be here OMW....you're gonna miss a good one.

SD and RR....

"When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurlyburly 's done,When the battle 's lost and won".  -MacBeth

My favorite quote...and pertinent to football me thinks.

825464865[/snapback]

I know, I'm in agony!

Lots of good pre-game hype and talk here and this has probably been said before, but maybe not all in one breath.

Melrose has lots of speed and two Q.B.'s. Melrose has a very good Defense. There are only two things that can counter the combination of Def. and speed that Melrose has and I believe that Maryville has both. 1. Good coaches with a realistic game plan and 2. well trained skilled players to carry that game plan out. Lots of teams come and go each year in the championships depending on whether they are "loaded" that year, but Maryville, like Riverdale in 5A is ALWAYS THERE. Or at least somewhere close by. The overall program and community support allows for them to create an atmosphere where coaches and players will always be ready to grab the brass ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK FROM ALL EAST TENNESSEANS

Edited by possumcop