Maryville vs Melrose

REBELRON

OMW ... feel free to hit my celly when the game is going on. Who know's ... I may drop you a call during the game.

On another note ... I think i'm going to break down and become a coacht member. I can see it now .... I'm going to inform my wife of my desire to join ... and she's going to throw me that raised eyebrow look in a the manner that 'The Rock' of the WWF uses! .... LOL! She already thinks I spend too much time CONSUMED with football! LOLOLOL! But ... I think i'm going to join. A christmas present to daddy ... yeah ... that sounds good doesn't it? Don't know if it will fly .... but that's my story ... and I'm sticking to it! LOL!

825465872[/snapback]

I will definately call you during the game. I'm looking at joining the plus group too.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well boys,4 o clock is departure time for me heading down the the boro. i gotta go watch the boys from across town play and then spend the night with some friends of mine over at MTSU. i think this game is shaping up to be a great one. i think the two best teams are playing, but for sure the best team will win, and that WILL be Maryville. Our pep rally today was insane. these kids are fired up and ready to play some football. all i have to say to melrose is im sorry....im sorry you are subjecting your boys to the beating they are going to recieve tomorrow night, its not even gonna be funny. you better hope the ride down is the best ride of your life because the ride home is not gonna be so pleasant.

well boys,4 o clock is departure time for me heading down the the boro.  i gotta go  watch the boys from across town play and then spend the night with some friends of mine over at MTSU.  i think this game is shaping up to be a great one.  i think the two best teams are playing, but for sure the best team will win, and that WILL be Maryville.  Our pep rally today was insane.  these kids are fired up and ready to play some football.  all i have to say to melrose is im sorry....im sorry you are subjecting your boys to the beating they are going to recieve tomorrow night, its not even gonna be funny.  you better hope the ride down is the best ride of your life because the ride home is not gonna be so pleasant.

825466323[/snapback]

Y'all tear it up tonite...