Sportsradiotn's 1A rankings

sportsradiotn

Doubletrouble I dont see how you can say RBS is the same? This team has already beat two of the best teams in single a in Westmoreland and Clay Co. and they havent been blow out by anyone like they did alot last year! The worst they have been beat was 14 points by Clay and 11 by Gordonsville and RBS was in both of those games to the very end and both those margins were alittle bigger because RBS fouled trying to get the back! Good Luck To All!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The win over Chester Co. was a fluke? It's obvious that you were not there. Bailey is good, but she does not hit 8 three-pointers a game. Yes, she did hit 8 against the almighty Peabody, but that's the only 34 point game she's had this season.

blacksheep, how many times have you seen Gleason play this year?

By the way, Gleason has scrimmaged GC twice this season. Maybe you should ask around before you start running off at the mouth saying who would blow out who.

The win over Chester Co. was a fluke? It's obvious that you were not there. Bailey is good, but she does not hit 8 three-pointers a game. Yes, she did hit 8 against the almighty Peabody, but that's the only 34 point game she's had this season.

By the way, Gleason has scrimmaged GC twice this season. Maybe you should ask around before you start running off at the mouth saying who would blow out who.

825495962[/snapback]

WATCHED THEM PLAY 3 TIMES. DID NOT SEE THEM PLAY AGAINST CHESTER.........BUT FROM THE 3 GAMES AS WELL AS SEEING CHESTER PLAY......IT WAS A FLUKE. A SCRIMMAGE...PLEASE......TAKE YOUR QUARTER AND CALL SOME BODY WHO CARES. THE SCRIMMAGES ARE OVER ROVER. IF YOU PLAY UNAKA....BETTER BORROW SOME OF CHESTER OR GIBSONS PLAYERS.

825495962[/snapback]

how yall folks figure gleason is over rated !!!!???? they have 0 SENIORS !!!! and still whoopin ppl in their district and OUT of their district. they got 2 juniors 2 sophomores and 1 freshman starting !! and they still beating the snot outta ppl. i don't see how a team this young can be overrated as good as they are and i dont think any win is a fluke. its who comes out and wants it more that night !!! maybe we should say unaka is overrated cus ur the only 1 i ever see talking about them !

Gleason is not overrated, they will go a long way this year. Kayla Hudson is my point guard if I have my pick in West Tennessee. She is just getting better every game and she's only a Sophomore. Gleason has a good group of Sophomores and Juniors even though they lost one of their best post players, Tiffany Felts to a knee injury. Randy Frazier is the best coach in West Tennessee and is a class act to go with it. Randy has the talent to go a long way this year and bring the gold ball back to the house next year

and maybe in 2005.

Whew....I took a 3-day vacation and I missed alot of talk about 1A. I like doubletrouble's rankings alright, but sportsradiotn, you can do better then that. I am planning on updating mine around New Year's so that I can get all the results from the tournaments between Christmas and January 1st. Happy Holidays.

WATCHED THEM PLAY 3 TIMES. DID NOT SEE THEM PLAY AGAINST CHESTER.........BUT FROM THE 3 GAMES AS WELL AS SEEING CHESTER PLAY......IT WAS A FLUKE. A SCRIMMAGE...PLEASE......TAKE YOUR QUARTER AND CALL SOME BODY WHO CARES. THE SCRIMMAGES ARE OVER ROVER. IF YOU PLAY UNAKA....BETTER BORROW SOME OF CHESTER OR GIBSONS PLAYERS.

825496005[/snapback]

You may be right. I haven't seen Unaka play this season. Come to think of it, I've heard nothing about them either...

Whew....I took a 3-day vacation and I missed alot of talk about 1A.  I like doubletrouble's rankings alright, but sportsradiotn, you can do better then that.  I am planning on updating mine around New Year's so that I can get all the results from the tournaments between Christmas and January 1st.  Happy Holidays.

825496228[/snapback]

;)

I'm happy with it. But will update it in two weeks.

Great Holiday Tournaments coming up(weather permittting) also the Huntingdon Point Guard Classic scheduled for Dec 27th,28th & 30th .. Obion Central will be involved as they play Bruceton girls and Adamsville boys on Monday and then come back Thursday to take on Collinwood girls and host Huntingdon boys :D

Nice round of competition before everyone comes back for the 2nd half of the season.. thumb