District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

the goal for every team should be to win the regular season ... this will take off any pressure in the district tournament.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck to ohs. i can tell u that watson is the real deal. kid is an absolute monsta.

825603157[/snapback]

monster*

Oakland should be a force this year on the offense side of the ball. But when it comes to defense they have to step it up. You got steven, rusty, tye, blake, tyler, and mitch that sounds like murders row to me. Pitching wise you have josh farmer, tye mcleary, rusty howard, tyler bowman, all starters, and then in middle relief you got eric renfroe, andy berg and brennan stender. I expect oakland to be in it when it comes down to the end of the year. It should be competive this year but i think oakland will win the district.

BUMP ... only one week left.

lets get some perdictions from the pro's (2priceless, GameTime, Listenup, Let'em Play, leadoff, davidlimbaugh ... and others) for the first games for each team.

I cannot wait! Still predicting a battle for the championship, but i think the Patriots have the fire power to win the whole thing. I believe by the end of the year pitching will be a strong point with 4 seniors and the sophomores coming on strong now. I have heard of some crucial injuries though, that I hope are not true because these are some fine kids. Heard ss Matt Carlton broke a wrist for siegel and is out 4-6 weeks? Hear Sweazen for Riverdale broke an ankle, Nemerove (sp) quit the Warriors and that Pleas Wright is out again with his elbow? Can anyone verify?

I believe it will be Oaklands hitting, not so much their pitching, that will keep them going late in the regular season. Should be interesting ... we'll see who impresses who come monday/tuesday.

disgustedfan, do you have a projected lineup.  I dont know as much about the baseball team as i do about the basketball and football teams.

825543850[/snapback]

I believe that Warren County will be in the runnings. They have everybody back besides two seniors. Nobody gives them any credit and i think that they will be in the fight in the end!!