predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There sure is alot of talk between these schools about this ONE game. The teams from the Upper Cumberland area don't have to prove anything in a game that means next to nothing, our trophy cases speak for themselves. Gold and Silver balls are what we count, not meaningless regular season games. I am thinking about coming down to Chatt town with my nephew who goes to UT now but graduated from Ooltewah last year, he said Temple is weak, they crushed you last year, so we'll just have to wait and see i guess. However i think i would rather be my own judge on that, either way i look for a good game, but surely Temple will blow Pickett Co. away after all the talk i've heard about them, they must really be something! Maybe me and Ih8tntemple could sit together? thumb

Yeah no doubt Temple is good. After watching them handle McCallie by like 17 tonight I think Pickett may be in trouble. Although im not expecting a blowout. Lets be serious here for a minute, anytime you have the number one team in the state vs the number 2 team in the state it should be a close game and be able to go either way. But as for the game i have temple by 9.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

When you show respect for others is when you show respect for yourself. ;)

825540550[/snapback]

A lot of the talk on here is just for fun.

I think it's kind of funny when some people take it so seriously.

I guarantee you that half the time the things that are said on here are just people trying to get into other people's heads. It's not really the way that people feel -- it's just something to do and it passes the time. I believe the majority of people at Temple have respect for the teams they play -- so when people make certain comments just remember most of it is all in fun.

I guarantee you that half the time the things that are said on here are just people trying to get into other people's heads. It's not really the way that people feel -- it's just something to do and it passes the time. I believe the majority of people at Temple have respect for the teams they play -- so when people make certain comments just remember most of it is all in fun.

825540665[/snapback]

Thank you. I enjoy the fun too, and it passes the time. However, we can still respect each other. And I appreciate your respect and concern.

I will be @ Temple tomarrow night, and I am looking forward to it. ;)

Thank you. I enjoy the fun too, and it passes the time. However, we can still respect each other. And I appreciate your respect and concern.

I will be @ Templyea

e tomarrow night, and I am looking forward to it

Well in all seriousness and putting aside some of the garbage that has been spoken on here. Here's my prediction. If Temple is playing their typical defense it will be a win for Temple. But if they're letting Bailey get shots off it will be a win for Pickett. He is deceptively quick and he shoots extremely well off the dribble. Not to mention his NBA range. He will pull up from 25 without hesitation and will drain half of them. Possibly the best pure shooter in TN. Temple will have to shut him down or at the least restrain him. If they do that then Temple has enough offense to win by 10+. If Temple can't stop Bailey then expect Jason Holwerda vs. Temple 2002. It should be an awesome game either way.

Temple-65

Pickett Co.-60

Edited by relientkc

Well in all seriousness and putting aside some of the garbage that has been spoken on here. Here's my prediction. If Temple is playing their typical defense it will be a win for Temple. But if they're letting Bailey get shots off it will be a win for Pickett. He is deceptively quick and he shoots extremely well off the dribble. Not to mention his NBA range. He will pull up from 25 without hesitation and will drain half of them. Possibly the best pure shooter in TN. Temple will have to shut him down or at the least restrain him. If they do that then Temple has enough offense to win by 10+. If Temple can't stop Bailey then expect Jason Holwerda vs. Temple 2002. It should be an awesome game either way.

Temple-65

Pickett Co.-60

825540761[/snapback]

If both teams are playing ball, this could be the best game this season! I'll take Pickett County Bobcats by 5! :blink: thumb