SeNiOrS playing big

ITSgood

I know every team has a Sr. who is capable of playing in college somewhere at some level of competition. Some overshadowed by the talent of other younger players. But without these key seniors playing big for their team, how would the rest of the team cope? I'm just wondering who these key UNSIGNED seniors are, where they are from, and what they bring to the table to help their team.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brianna Garrison at Pigeon Forge has been stepping up and playing great the last 4 games. She is not overshadowed, but has not signed yet either.

In the last 4 games she has a total 61 points, 23 rebounds, 19 steals, 14 assists, 1 blocked shot, and she is 11 for 12 from the free throw line. thumb

Yeah I'm a proud Dad :D

Keep up the good work Bri

Edited by jgarrison

Smith County has 2 seniors that are unsigned that could play at the next level... Candice Harper a supreme defender and can drive to the bucket anytime and then Kelley Dawson can shoot from anywhere and has prolly the bet free throw percentage in 7AA... These are 2 great team players, not stars but every team should have players like these! Good Luck Girls!

I do not mean to be critical but I had heard alot about Baughman and Redd.  I was interested in seeing them play when they came to the Greene County tournament and I was extremely disappointed.

825546350[/snapback]

Good point Devilfan11, but when healthy, Baughman is a totally different player. She's one of the best. Does a little of everything. Check her prospect page. She had a badly sprained ankle for the whole tournament. She hurt it in practice a couple of days before the tourney. As for Redd, your guess is as good as mine. :o

Good point Devilfan11, but when healthy, Baughman is a totally different player.  She's one of the best.  Does a little of everything.  Check her prospect page. She had a badly sprained ankle for the whole tournament.  She hurt it in practice  a couple of days before the tourney.  As for Redd, your guess is as good as mine. B)

825546910[/snapback]

Redd plays when Redd is ready...... :o

Jefferson County has two seniors that are very overshadowed by UTC signee Ashley Huff.

Katie Rickard is a 6-2 Post, sets good screens, plays very unselfishly. Rebounds, makes good entry passes, very aware of her role on the team. I feel she would be more of a focal point and score more were she in a different situation. Rebounds well, gets good postion on defense, intimidates inside. Good free throw shooter. Quality person!

Lyndsay Lyke is a 5-6 perimeter player that is deadly from 3 point range. Plays taller than she is on defense, and knows how to box out and rebound. Has improved her defense every year. Good quickness, good ball handler. Another good role model for the younger players.

Both of these ladies have had big games this year when called upon. Good clutch performers.

By the way, no relation to either. Just a big fan. thumb

Edited by raiderray

Nice Post Raider. Couldn't agree more.

Would Like to see Lyke pull the trigger more. No kiddng about the boxing out. Smallest girl on court usually, still comes away with 2 or 3 offensive boards a game.

Also wouldn't mind Rickard gettin a few more shot attempts, but when you play opposite Huff there is not many shots left,.

The girls seem to know their role, and accept them.

Glad this post was started so they can get a few pats on the back that they more than deserve.

Great Job Girls!

Guest Oakland

you want unsigned seniors, oakland's got a bunch of em: pg tabitha almader, c sarah riddle, pf ashley asberry. these 3 will all prove to be very solid in college and have been the reason why oakland is 19-1