Mcmnn Co. or Farragut?

littlecherokee_20

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you retarted. abviously these teams will play, or there wouldnt be a thread with so many opinions on it. why do you even take the time and space to post on here and waste the worlds gigabytes to ask if someone wants to play ping pong?

ps. Farragut will demolish McMinn.

What was the score when McMinn and Farragut played down in Dalton? I couldn't remember and i was wondering. I thought it was pretty close, but in state things kinda fell apart i think. I think if they played this year Farragut would win, but i would like to see McMinn beat them.

it was 2-1 in Dalton.. farragut won but you have to take into consideration that mcminn played farragut the day after they played a very good Dalton team that gave farragut a scare i believe so im sure the farragut players were less than 100% for the Mcminn game

are you retarted.  abviously these teams will play, or there wouldnt be a thread with so many opinions on it.  why do you even take the time and space to post on here and waste the worlds gigabytes to ask if someone wants to play ping pong?

ps.  Farragut will demolish McMinn.

825592319[/snapback]

I would also like to see McMinn beat Farragut if it comes to that. I hope you don't count Bearden out. They are a bit more talented than last year and they always come out for the Farragut game. They have a pretty good group of Jr's and Soph's. In any case.....It's going to be an interesting season.

it was 2-1 in Dalton.. farragut won  but you have to take into consideration that mcminn played farragut the day after they played a very good Dalton team that gave farragut a scare i believe so im sure the farragut players were less than 100% for the Mcminn game

825594463[/snapback]

Yea, i know how physical that game got wif all those crazy Mexicans runnin around.

Snellgrose and Doyle were both great players, but these two teams have more than just these two.  When Farragut lost Ian Baxtrum did they get any worse.  No.  They still dominated as they do every year.  All this aside i still very much beleive that farragut will dominate.  also, farraguts JV and Freshmen teams really arent THAT good rigger.

825588296[/snapback]

Hey Jorj, you sound like your in the know with Farragut Soccer! I was wondering :P Has Farragut's feeder system started to decline? In 01-02, the freshmen and JV's went undefeated and many of those kids ended up being the nucleus of the State Champion teams. What’s going on now?

My children played in Knoxville, Chattanooga and Kingsport and West Knoxville is truly has the most talent that I ever saw in one area. thumb B)

Good Luck to all and watch the tackles. :P

ned-stam02.jpg

Edited by rigger101