Region 2 Tournament AAA

DCCATVOICE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cait is back? i heard she wasnt going to be back until state. if she is not 100% and plays.......... that girl is out of her mind. I would hate to see some1 with her tallent throw it away just to try and play in the region this year. she has next year and then UT too look forward to. In my opinion unless the doc says she is fully ok, then i wuldnt even tempt to play and the coach shouldnt even want her to play if she isn't 100%. If he does that is just selfish.

But i believe that it could be another OR Powell match up but i wouldnt be suprised to see Powell and Farragut playing for it.

Here is a question, what will happen if Powell gets another home sub state game. will they have to have it at Central? same as if the boys pull it out. J/w if there has been any talk of that.

[Here is a question, what will happen if Powell gets another home sub state game. will they have to have it at Central? same as if the boys pull it out. J/w if there has been any talk of that.

825591383[/snapback]

The administration is working on getting enough seating brought in to get to the 1,500 mark the TSSAA requires. I'm told that there is a good chance that will happen, should Powell earn a home sectional game. If not, I understand that Central, Halls, and Karns have all offered to make thier gyms available on Saturday night for a potential sectional game.

Edited by HTV

Oak Ridge beats Maryville 54-40 to go on to the next game against Farragut Wednesday night at 6pm. This game was a lot closer than the score implies. The game was down to 2 points midway through the fourth quarter but OR came up with some big steals and Maryville just went cold on the baskets. Great game, officiating seems to have been lacking and an issue for both sides. Go Lady 'Cats! thumb