Giles County vs. Humboldt

GCfan79

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt wins by 4. Well played game on both sides. Lack of scoring from other players not named Coffey or Smith proved to be crucial tonight. However, this Bobcats team has nothing to be ashamed of...they played their hearts off and should hold their heads high.

Catfish...go ahead and bring your dumb remarks...we are all waiting to see what stupidity you pull out of your bag next.

Guest catfish-hunter
Humboldt wins by 4.  Well played game on both sides.  Lack of scoring from other players not named Coffey or Smith proved to be crucial tonight.  However, this Bobcats team has nothing to be ashamed of...they played their hearts off and should hold their heads high.

Catfish...go ahead and bring your dumb remarks...we are all waiting to see what stupidity you pull out of your bag next.

825608409[/snapback]

I'm not about to start running down seniors who've just completed high school careers. You on the other hand should look at the Sycamore thread from last week where your boy tcross had to run his mouth about the War Eagles. As far as stupidity goes, you have enough of that for the both of us GCfan79 thumb

Humboldt wins by 4. Well played game on both sides. Lack of scoring from other players not named Coffey or Smith proved to be crucial tonight. However, this Bobcats team has nothing to be ashamed of...they played their hearts off and should hold their heads high.

Guest catfish-hunter
I'm not about to start running down seniors who've just completed high school careers.  You on the other hand should look at the Sycamore thread from last week where your boy tcross had to run his mouth about the War Eagles.  As far as stupidity goes, you have enough of that for the both of us GCfan79 thumb

825608436[/snapback]

Just in case you failed to read it GCfan79. Holt can not coach it was just the talent that led them this far for the past three years. GCfan79 has even said that before.

No joke. Tyler picked up 3 or 4 fouls in the 4th quarter with a 7 pt. lead. Granted the kid is one heck of a player and understands the game very well...he is still 17 and emotions will get the best of him. Holt didn't have enough sense to sit him down and talk to him for 1 minute then put him back in the game to end it. These young men can always know that they played to the best of their ability and the whole county was supporting them. Holt should look back at this and say...Boy...what the heck was I thinking.

No joke.  Tyler picked up 3 or 4 fouls in the 4th quarter with a 7 pt. lead.  Granted the kid is one heck of a player and understands the game very well...he is still 17  and emotions will get the best of him. Holt didn't have enough sense to sit him down and talk to him for 1 minute then put him back in the game to end it.  These young men can always know that they played to the best of their ability and the whole county was supporting them.  Holt should look back at this and say...Boy...what the heck was I thinking.

825608479[/snapback]

I have to agree with you GCfan79. TYler is an incredible athlete and it it is a shame his senior season has to end like this. A few minutes on the bench could possibly made a difference.

Classy... Congrats to Giles Co. and definately Humboldt. I feel for Tyler Smith because he knows that if he wouldnt have fouled out he would be smiling righ now, and also for Channing Coffey... it's a bad way to end a career... i see that Waverly also lost tonight, it's sad that we had no Region 5 teams representing, but hey that's part of the game. Good job on a good season to all 3 teams mentioned and Humboldt can make some noise in the tourny i'm sure. Let's not dis anyone tonight because it hurts to have your highschool career ended while you sit on the bench and watch your team lose because you're not out there..... You beat Giles Co. fair and square, congratulations.... i for one am going to miss seeing Giles County's name on the bracket, but i just isnt going to happen this year.!