Who is the top teams in 05-06

Shootmore

Don't forget VO, Milan is going to be in 13AA as well, They have an outstanding girls program going over there :blink:

I hope that at season's end.. All the teams aren't as worn out as Pryor and Woods shoulders are :lol:

825620289[/snapback]

Yes redbird, I failed to add Milan to that list, they are another solid ball club, which only makes 13AA better. When you think about it, D'burg, OC, Westview, GC, and Crockett have all been to the state in the past two years, this is going to be a tough district. Oh and as for Pryor and Woods shoulders, just getting some extra rest....I hope.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson North Side moved and hardly anyone knows. Either that or no one believes that North Side will last in AA. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

825618562[/snapback]

North Side will in fact move down to AA....But moving down does not mean easier games...Matter of fact,they would probably prefered to stay in AAA..CHECK THIS OUT::

District 14AA..

Covington

Fayette-Ware

Haywood Co.

Ripley

USJ

Jackson North Side

But they are opposite District 13AA..

Crockett Co

Dyer Co

Dyersburg

Gibson Co

Milan

OCCHS

Westview

What a Region 7AA Tournament !!!

North Side will in fact move down to AA....But moving down does not mean easier games...Matter of fact,they would probably prefered to stay in AAA..CHECK THIS OUT::

District 14AA..

Covington

Fayette-Ware

Haywood Co.

Ripley

USJ

Jackson North Side

But they are opposite District 13AA..

Crockett Co

Dyer Co

Dyersburg

Gibson Co

Milan

OCCHS

Westview

What a Region 7AA Tournament !!!

825621382[/snapback]

Jackson North Side will be just fine in AA. They have an excellent program and a tremendous freshmen group coming in.

I agree. NS will be playing much better competition next year. Dyersburg has been playing some of the 13AA scholls the past few years so they know it'll be more competitive, plus they return a good group of girls. Look at all of the studs playing in 13AA next year. Almost every team in the district has a stud,

WV-Bellamy,and company.

GC-Dudley

D'Burg-Soph post player

Milan-big freshman-she made a huge impact this yr.

OC-load of talent returning

CC-the 2 sophs. who led them to state in 04.

and the list goes on. Needless to say it will be a great district schedule and a lot of teams will beat up on each other before tourney time. Chester Co won it this year , and I'm proud of that b/c of it being West TN, but next yr 13AA is going to be loaded!

The Private Schools of the current District 9A are movin' on up, so get ready for a battle to the 'Boro in 2006! After all, isn't everyon'es fear of these teams the reason why they brought in the multiplier?

they may make some noise in region etc but will get pounded on when it counts, just too samll, they'd better really recruit now even more than they do

th epower has shifted to the west as we saw this year with 4 AA west TN teams

dist 13/14 - combined EIGHT state tourney trips in the past two years

usj, Jax NS x2 , OC, w'View, Crockett, dburg, gibson

add milan dist 11AA champs and haywood returning everyone and we're talking serious bball just to get out of region

add dist 12 chester, bolivar

and you see there is no doubt where the best AA teams are

Chester County is losing Holiday and Durbin (which are two big losses), but are returning 4 starters led by Bianca Thomas and a host of underclassmen ready to be unveiled. Add to that equation a super-frosh with major scoring power. Could be another good year at Chester County.

I'm glad to see some mentions of York. I believe they will be awesome next year, assuming their team stays healthy. (They seem to have had a bad run of injuries this year.) Brandi Brown will hopefully stay strong and dominate. The rest of the team got lots of experience from her being hurt and out for so long, so they should be ready to go and be better than they were this season. (No more freshman jitters from those outstanding girls.) They lsoe Allred, but they should still be strong. Upperman and Smith County shouldn't be looking too bad either. Of course, usually (more likely than not), most 7AA teams are very good and capable of being a top team (regardless of what people may say based on this year. I'm just saying USUALLY. :lol:)