Ooltewah Head Coach Resigns

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There would be enough backs to run the Wing-T, but I wish that whoever comes in won't change the system entirely! That's the only thing I'm worried about with this coaching move...Ooltewah has the talent to win a state title this coming year...and sometimes a new coach just rocks the boat! But let's wait and see....

I don't know who the favorite is, but I'm waiting....

To much of your liking, I don't think the next head coach is going to change a lot of what has been going on, maybe add a few rinkles in here and there. The Wing T will not be at Ooltewah, don't worry. I would rather not say much more until it is announced. Good Luck to the OWLS!

Go ahead and finish that gridiron!  Tell us what you know!

825646977[/snapback]

To much of your liking, I don't think the next head coach is going to change a lot of what has been going on, maybe add a few rinkles in here and there.  The Wing T will not be at Ooltewah, don't worry.  I would rather not say much more until it is announced.  Good Luck to the OWLS!

825646981[/snapback]

That's what the Owls need...some tweaking and wrinkles! Let's git 'r dun! Whoever it is I just wish they would announce it!

There is a mess in Oak Ridge but it looks like Statton Stevens from Austin East will be the guy at the helm. Coach Stevens garduated from ORHS in 1988 and was an asst. there in the late 90's before going to AEHS from what I hear he is an outstanding coach so we must follow in stride and corner the market. It is such a mess in Oak Ridge that they may hire Bill Price lol sorry to all the Price lovers out there.

Oak Ridge may be a mess but this next years team could win games if last years waterboy coached. The fact that Stevens is a proven winner and a players coach only adds the icing to the cake. The Owls did have a tough team last year the game was closer than the score indicated but I wouldn't count on the fact yall have people comin back cause OR has as many or more returning. Should be a good game.