Ooltewah Head Coach Resigns

GradfromtheNest

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!!!!!

And then there was one position!!!

But, but, but.....Colquette offically retired from coaching this year.  :D

As I said in another thread he all but begged for another coaching job in the interview he did with Hargis at the Free Press.  :D

It is fact that he has officially applied for the job so his days are numbered on the Mountain even if he doesn't get the job with the Owls. He will not be AD next year if he's still on the Mountain. You can book that.

Del.

825636476[/snapback]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whoever takes over that program has got a great shot at establishing himself as the head coach at Ooltewah as long as he wants the job considering the talent on that team ...anything short of region championship with that caliber of a team would be a disappointment...I know Soddy-Daisy,Oak-Ridge,Farragut and Mcminn County are in that region and that it is one of if not the tuffest AAAAA regions in the state,but With Caldwell,Woods and the O-line back and the D-line with two of the best linebackers in the state in Kyler Burke and Blake McDade and a strong secondary this team SHOULD be unstoppable...I will even go as far to say that Riverdale should be the only team in the state in AAAAA favored to beat these guys....Thats just one mans opinion!!!!!!

I love Ooltewah...it's my second home next to Soddy where i grew up..great students ,great athletes completely awesome fans that support their Owls...

God Bless you guys this up and coming season and good luck to the new coach..not like he's gonna need it though with this team!!!!

Too bad they have to put up with KB........Just kidding brother!!!

Coach Gatewood is leaving Ooltewah to run a place called volocity speed and strength.. It is based out of ATL and they are opening one up here...  He has followed there program for years now, and they have asked him to open one up here.....  Who will Ooltewah get as the new Head Coach??

825639906[/snapback]

Tim James, from East Ridge

with the way hamilton county handles their "paid positions" you would almost be a fool to take the job.  how many people do you know who are willing to head a 5A program w/2 assistant coaches?

825641265[/snapback]

someone that wants to have a chance to win a state championship next year