2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

Hopefully this will be my only comment on this topic. There are other schools in Sumner County who have athletes not living in Sumner County. it is legal. If you check Blount County numbers (Maryville and Alcoa) you will find the same thing. Once again perfectly legal. i try to keep it clean on this thread (9-AAA) and so do most of the regular posters. i have not to this point disrespected or denigrated any school in this county. Let's keep it that way because there is awful lot of mud that can go flying.

Hopefully this will be my only comment on this topic. There are other schools in Sumner County who have athletes not living in Sumner County. it is legal. If you check Blount County numbers (Maryville and Alcoa) you will find the same thing. Once again perfectly legal. i try to keep it clean on this thread (9-AAA) and so do most of the regular posters. i have not to this point disrespected or denigrated any school in this county. Let's keep it that way because there is awful lot of mud that can go flying.

Preseason picks. 8.mighty Portland Panthers 7. The slow Wilson central 6. We will het better Lebanon. 5. Paper champions Gallatin 4. Weight lifting mount Juliet. 3. Bright orange beech 2. Best qb and rb station camp bisons 1. The Davidson county Hendersonville commandos

Chic; you forgot to say that "in your opinion" Station Camp has the best qb and rb. Gallatin may have the best back(s).

Chic; you forgot to say that "in your opinion" Station Camp has the best qb and rb. Gallatin may have the best back(s).

BKisler, Gallatin is too busy being "paper champions" to have the best backs.

Chicky, better concentrate on SC and not worry about the other district teams. The Camp has multiple holes to fill and they are a marked team this year.

GWave, now you know you have to quit counting those paper championships. HA !

Good luck in scrimmage tonight. How about giving us a recap if you go. I am anxious to see Banks play.

"If" I go??? That's funnier than the paper champion comment. Anxious to see the boys!!

Mondo; how did your boys look in their Black and Gold scrimmage?

Mt Juliet looks much better than last year even after only two practices. The Bears still have a lot of work to do; but they are much improved. I'm anxious to see how they look vs Siegel on May 13.

I had Gallatin's scrimmage with White House as 22-16. 2 pick six's on Defense and a long pass down the middle. Not bad for a few days practice. Looking forward to next weeks scrimmage at Clarksville.

Defense had 3 ints and a fumble. You could tell they only had 3 practices leading into the scrimmage. Lots to work on. Defense let White House get too many yards on the fullback trap plays. WH scored on 2 long pass plays. Gallatin scored on 2 ints and a long pass. Overall I would say it was a good workout for both teams with a lot of substitutions for both sides. Good crowd watching the game. Really really hope those injured are not serious for both sides.