Roy Dillard- Let's bring him back.

pegleg

The last discussion seemed to be going fine until the fieldhouse was brought up yet again. Leave that out of it and things should go a lot better.

Why is it that something that makes national news on sports center & in several news papers is banned from coacht? We have our own problems on the rock but the valley boys problems get way more exposure and for that get banned.

The last discussion seemed to be going fine until the fieldhouse was brought up yet again. Leave that out of it and things should go a lot better.

Why can't we talk about the fieldhouse?  That was one of the funniest things to happen in a long time and was discussed in every other media (ESPN, Times Free Press, nightly news).  I understand posts should not get mean, spiteful, or libelous; but posts and threads shouldn't be deleted just because the topic is embarrassing.  Go back and look at some of the Sissy Mountain threads.  :roflol:

So, because you say there is nothing new to add, no one can even make comments on something that was in several magazines and TV news? No wonder people are leaving.....

I didnt delete the comments. But these events are going on 9 months old. Surely with the season starting soon there is better to talk about.

I didnt delete the comments. But these events are going on 9 months old. Surely with the season starting soon there is better to talk about.

Indian, I don't have a problem with you and think you are a good fellar, but I have to disagree with you. I doesn't matter if a topic is 9 months old or if someone thinks there should be something "better" to talk about. As long as the posters are commenting appropriately they should be able to talk about it as long as they want. Without the posters there is no CoachT.

The coach that shall not be named was named in deleted threads because he was being considered for various coaching jobs.  One of those considerations was for a school that could end up in the Pirates district in 2015.