Henry County @ Liberty- Week 0

MSURacer

there is no excuse for liberty tech parents...from band...cheer and football...its a shame...people ask why things are so bad in jackson...85% of the parents arent around to support their childrens endeavours

liberty just doesnt get the same fan support as other publics in town...apparently we have to be ranked nationally for folks to come watch...being the best in the area isnt enough

maybe ill get a nice surprise friday night...who knows

dhs, I've enjoyed your insightful  and usually accurate commentary on these threads for several years. I was especially grateful for your comments last year thanking HC for keeping Liberty on its schedule. We are also happy to have Liberty on our schedule: believe me , it isn't  easy to fill our schedule due to our geography and recent success.( after Friday night we may wish we had someone else ) !!

I have long wondered about your name dhstennis. Is it dhs tennis (asin Dyersburg high school tennis ) or is it D.H. Stennis( as in the former senator from Mississippi ) ? Just curious.

GO BIG RED

dhs, I've enjoyed your insightful  and usually accurate commentary on these threads for several years. I was especially grateful for your comments last year thanking HC for keeping Liberty on its schedule. We are also happy to have Liberty on our schedule: believe me , it isn't  easy to fill our schedule due to our geography and recent success.( after Friday night we may wish we had someone else ) !!

I have long wondered about your name dhstennis. Is it dhs tennis (asin Dyersburg high school tennis ) or is it D.H. Stennis( as in the former senator from Mississippi ) ? Just curious.

GO BIG RED

I've wondered the same.

Just for full disclosure I'll go ahead and explain my moniker. 

It's short for Fred Allen Charles T'Sonly.

Get it?  F.A.C. T'Sonly!  Hahh!

dhs tennis...but not dyersburg...im from missouri

ive actually met you a few times old devil...@ least from what i understand its you

and thank you for the kind words...you HC fans are the best on the boards...respectful of other programs and always down to have a good back and forth...and ur team can back it up...unlike other fan bases with delusions of grandeur

its nice to have a different view on something and not constantly get blasted

and Facts...ur stuff just cracks me up...i follow for the laughs...i enjoy putting people in their place...but its never as well done as urs

My gut tells me HC pulls it out late. On the other hand, if Liberty wins I won't be shocked. I honestly don't know what to think about this HC team yet because of the roster turnover & preseason injuries.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I thought we had a phenomenal spring, but I've only gotten to see us twice this fall (jamboree included). I still think the potential is there for a very good year, but as you pointed out, with us facing several injuries among other things over the course of the preseason, I'm not sure what to expect from this group right out of the gate.

dhs tennis...but not dyersburg...im from missouri

ive actually met you a few times old devil...@ least from what i understand its you

and thank you for the kind words...you HC fans are the best on the boards...respectful of other programs and always down to have a good back and forth...and ur team can back it up...unlike other fan bases with delusions of grandeur

its nice to have a different view on something and not constantly get blasted

and Facts...ur stuff just cracks me up...i follow for the laughs...i enjoy putting people in their place...but its never as well done as urs

Thanks DHS

Hope Liberty has a great season starting Saturday morning.

Edited by FactsOnly

well...as of just now...only 4.7% of voters in the big ones contest believe liberty can take down the big red...for all i know thats just my vote lol

In my opinion those numbers mean nothing since almost all are basing their prediction on last year's records.To me, it is a toss up game. dhs, you really have me wondering about your identity. Could you offer me a clue as to where or when our paths crossed? Did you ever use a different name? True, my identity is no big secret( I'm careful not to offend anyone with my remarks-- couldn't take much vengeful bodily harm ) so you could easily know who I am.

GO BIG RED

I'm sort of in the same boat. I thought we had a phenomenal spring, but I've only gotten to see us twice this fall (jamboree included). I still think the potential is there for a very good year, but as you pointed out, with us facing several injuries among other things over the course of the preseason, I'm not sure what to expect from this group right out of the gate.

Injuries/sickness has had a profound effect on the beginning of practice this year, no doubt! I will say that in the last three weeks, I have noticed a marked improvement particularly in the O-line. Still lots of work to be done, even before Friday, but I still like our chances - Coach will have them ready for battle. It may not be perfect, but the Patriots will come out hitting and continue hitting hard until time runs out of the 4th qtr.

In my opinion those numbers mean nothing since almost all are basing their prediction on last year's records.To me, it is a toss up game. dhs, you really have me wondering about your identity. Could you offer me a clue as to where or when our paths crossed? Did you ever use a different name? True, my identity is no big secret( I'm careful not to offend anyone with my remarks-- couldn't take much vengeful bodily harm ) so you could easily know who I am.

GO BIG RED

C'mon now olddevil, you know I've got your back! Won't let anybody attempt to do you vengeful bodily harm...

And I think DHS tennis in Missouri just might be Dexter High School?!?!?

GO BIG RED

well...no clues...ill come see you before the game...i tend to upset folks on the boards so ill just keep it to myself...although last year i did post my address on here for  "firebirds" a pearl cohn fan...running his mouth about how fantastic his team is...i never received my check for the $100 off our bet...