What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Here's something most probably don't know... Coach Whited and his wife are Fentress County natives. He use to coach baseball at Clarkrange in the 80's. Think he may have coached boys basketball too. Not sure on that one.

Many of us here in White Co. are aware of that. He did coach basketball as well at Clarkrange.

Still a good win anytime you can beat a Wilson Co team warrior. 

My Cavaliers defeated York friday night 68-48.  This is the best we have looked so far this year IMO, only having seen 3 of the 5 games.   I know York isn't really a strong team but Blevins scored in the upper 20's in what sounds like his best game of the year... so for us to still come out with a 20 pt win, I'll take that.  

5 players were double figures for us.  That was great to see.  Richmond took over at one point in the 3rd quarter, finally showing us what I thought he was capable of.  

We go to Jackson Co tomorrow night in what seems to have become an intriguing game b/c of the Phillips kid transferring there.  Anyone seen them play?  They seem to be scoring quite a bit

Guest WilliamPayne

I have had a chance to see them play Almun. They played a team from our district so I wanted to get a glimpse. They look really solid. Everything begins and ends with the Connor kid though. He has absolutely stepped his game up to the next level and is getting some attention from some smaller college according to his father. The Phillips kid is a nice addition but if C-Ville plays thier game and doesnt get caught up in Jack Cos style, you should win by 10.