Peabody Tide Surges Into Tornado Allley UC vs Trenton District Showdown

BigSwo

Okay it was a great game. Turnovers hurt Peabody bigtime. Also they had no running game at all. UC held up gainst the pass very well all game long and ad only one blown coverage that went for a long score. On offense we kept it on the ground for the most part with some surprise passes thrown in that went for hue gains and one score. Overall UC dominated and brought home the District Championship. Now we have to finish the season and take a week off to get healthy and then the second season begins. Go Tornadoes

Another dominant showing by Union City. The two turnovers before the half killed Peabody. That was Union City's last "test" for the season. No way will anyone else they play be better than Peabody.

You might want to check out the NCS vs. East Nashville score. East had 9 yards passing, -2 yards rushing and 0 first downs tonight.

You might want to check out the NCS vs. East Nashville score. East had 9 yards passing, -2 yards rushing and 0 first downs tonight.

You won't hold Ricky Henry to -2 yards rushing.... All he has to do is fall forward and he gains three yards. Union City beat you by 8 at your place last year. I will take Union City over NCS by 28 in Union City this year.

Remember....we basically whipped you on your own turf last year and let you back in the game.  Our kids will hit you like you have never been hit all season.  The style of play we play verses what you play is totally different.  We play good, old fashion smash mouth football.  We know you have a outstanding team and "if" we end up playing each other....should be a good one and at our place.  I've not seen Union City much due to being on the road but know everyone is back from last years team.  We have star players but ours spells TEAM...not some few who may be going to the SEC or a Major D1 school.  It is nice to line up against a private school and show them how it is done.  Until then....hope to see your team down the road.....

Much respect for NCS my friend and respect for the posters and fans. But.... it's a little early to be beating your chest over a win with a team who lost their starting qb very early in the game. It was an impressive defensive game for NCS to say the least regardless of what happened to the other team. However many times a team will lose heart when thier star goes down and they have no one to replace him. I'm not trying to take away from what your team did in any way. I'm just trying to make a point. I also want to add that we didn't open the play book very much against you guys last year because our base offense got the job done. Trust me when I say there is loads more to wht we do offnesively than what you guys saw last year. If it happens that we lose a star player we still have a dominating offensive line and plenty of depth. But we will talk about that later in the year if we are fortunate enough to play you guys again in the Semis. Good Luck and enjoy this great win but there is still plenty of footbal left to be played.