South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy, Old Pirate says them Jasper kinfolkes still have night sweats, cause theys still have nightmares about that real fast Youngon & Power P helmets Them Peabody youngons was wearing in Cookeville.

What kind of mess is this??? You fellers comparing yourself to Peabody??? LPP68AO..... That Grider man charging $2 to get into a practice game? You fellers make us Jasper folk sit around the jailhouse and laugh. We sit around the jailhouse and watch them deputies bring them pittsburg fellers in for stealing from the poor down there and destroying civil war relics and arresting city council members. You know I aint jokin now

powerp, on 06 Aug 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:snapback.png

We have a very long way to go Pirate Mike. This team should be a little better than last season, but still nowhere near 2005-2013 teams. I'm thinking along the lines of the 2001 or 2002 in comparison for you younguns.          

**Wake us Bass, powerp made those statements above..LMBO

Nothin' worse than when you guys forget what you said under your other usernames or just get too lazy to logout and log back in. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

The $2.00 also goes in on a chance for the Yeti coolers and/or season tickets

PM this is a bunch of mess. I dont need a durn yeti cooler for my red bulls. My igloo lunch bucket works just fine. That man at Ronnies red eye told me $1 of that $2 goes to pay that durn agent man to broadcast this mess when WEPG will do it for free. That durn Jackson man and Dunwoody man never charge for a real game. You think im joking but im not.

powerp, on 06 Aug 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:snapback.png

We have a very long way to go Pirate Mike. This team should be a little better than last season, but still nowhere near 2005-2013 teams. I'm thinking along the lines of the 2001 or 2002 in comparison for you younguns.          

**Wake us Bass, powerp made those statements above..LMBO

Cherokee Tom give Barney a break. He has that durn Ross man on his mind. He cant wait to get out there and put air in his balls and keep them dry. You think im joking but im not.