South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

I will agree with another poster in the thread.If SP handled McMinn County this early in Coach Griders return then by week 10 the Pirates will be a FORCE to recon with as usual.Things are sounding alot better in Pirate country..

We moved the ball very well against McMinn! We are small but very quick! Griders return is evident. No mouthing or showboating on the field, just young men playing the game they love and representing the Orange and Black. The future is bright in Pirate Country but we will take our lumps along the way.

Barney what kind of mess is this? Grider should have just put on Murphys survey we will just be lucky to be out there. You think im joking but im not.

Why didn't you tell Murph the Pirates would be lucky just to be able to get to the line, hunker down and snap the ball when you talked to him when he was writing his book?

Edit:  Roy, any idea what closet Victory has those Mammas locked up in?

Edited by rlh

Why didn't you tell Murph the Pirates would be lucky just to be able to get to the line, hunker down and snap the ball when you talked to him when he was writing his book?

Edit: Roy, any idea what closet Victory has those Mammas locked up in?

I garuntee you I believe Grider has them locked up in a durn room and told them they couldnt come out until they ate every last one of those cheeseburgers that Moore man bought last year and then wouldnt let those boys eat them. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Old Pirate just returned from the annual Florida fishing trip and didn't see the scrimmage. OP can always count on TTP for play time. A feller like truth with his words from the good book need some help! 1. Proverbs 10:18 " He that hideth hatred (with) lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, (is) a Fool. 2. James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Old Pirate just returned from the annual Florida fishing trip and didn't see the scrimmage. OP can always count on TTP for play time. A feller like truth with his words from the good book need some help! 1. Proverbs 10:18 " He that hideth hatred (with) lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, (is) a Fool. 2. James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceives his own heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Did you return from fishing or did you just get back out of the hole for your remarks concerning the boy from the 'congo'?? Seems like you should be worried about more than a 13 yr old kid who skipped a grade because he was so smart. Hurt him athletically so obviously his mother is too worried about that. The kid has been here for at least 6 yrs or at least as long as I have known them. Good family!!

Did you return from fishing or did you just get back out of the hole for your remarks concerning the boy from the 'congo'?? Seems like you should be worried about more than a 13 yr old kid who skipped a grade because he was so smart. Hurt him athletically so obviously his mother is too worried about that. The kid has been here for at least 6 yrs or at least as long as I have known them. Good family!!

LOPAO, Old Pirate is a right surprised a feller like you would jump in and show us fellers your narrow thinking on a Sunday. Naming a country Congo, Kenya, Jamacca or Brazil is like naming the US as a fatherland. Now as to answer your question OP ain't been in the hole, jest resting up for the cage rattling to come! Your post incenuates false....unfounded babble. BTW, 2 Timothy 2:16 - Shun babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

SP is around 30 players now. The boys are going to have to be in great shape because they are going to be playing iron man football for sure this year.

OP played golf with a couple fellers that had positive comments about the young Pirates. OP stated before, help is on the way and SP folkes need to be patience and support the youngons that will go to war every week wearing the Orange & Black! Remember...."If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery and smell never changes". The Pirates have relinquished the lead from time to time but have been the Lead Dogs for centuries!

Old Pirate says "The Captain" has the Pirate ship headed for smoother sailing. Interesting facts, SP has only 2 seniors left from a good group, 2 former Pirates starting for Jasper, good group of junior and sophomores set to provide future leadership and experience. "If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery and smell never changes". The Pirates have relinquished the lead from time to time but have been the Lead Dogs for centuries!

Edited by OLD PIRATE