South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

hey ambassador whose the real big white kid that's a linemen he has good size. also had a good size black kid that was a linemen I seen the other day at there practice.

The good size white kid is Cody Fehr. He will be a junior and is expected to play. The other kid you are talking about is an upcoming sophomore or he could be part of a new family that recently moved to town.

Are you?

No, I'm not.  I believe the main reason for the Super 32 was to give public schools a taste of what it would be like to play against larger enrollment schools had the split been approved. The TSSAA made it clear there would be no need for 6 classes if that happened.

I believe every team should earn their playoff spot - the Super 32 are automatic qualifiers only by enrollment.

There are 313 football playing schools - here they are listed by classification and region alignment :http://tssaa.org/2015-2016-football-region-alignments/

As you can see there are 61 schools classified as 1a - if you done away with the Super 32 and divided the classes evenly, 1a would only be a couple more schools as 313 divided by 5 classes is 62.6 per class.

If 1a can play under a 5 class system then all classes can and should.

So, am I a fan of the Super 32? No way! Either have 6 classes and divide evenly or do away with it and have 5

No, I'm not.  I believe the main reason for the Super 32 was to give public schools a taste of what it would be like to play against larger enrollment schools had the split been approved. The TSSAA made it clear there would be no need for 6 classes if that happened.

I believe every team should earn their playoff spot - the Super 32 are automatic qualifiers only by enrollment.

There are 313 football playing schools - here they are listed by classification and region alignment :http://tssaa.org/2015-2016-football-region-alignments/

As you can see there are 61 schools classified as 1a - if you done away with the Super 32 and divided the classes evenly, 1a would only be a couple more schools as 313 divided by 5 classes is 62.6 per class.

So, am I a fan of the Super 32? No way! Either have 6 classes and divide evenly or do away with it and have 5

I agree.I think its complete joke!

The way I look at it..what's the point of the Super 32 playing during the regular season anyway, when you already know your in the playoffs before the season starts...they should've took the top 48 for 6A. Divide into 8 six team regions, probably been easier on travel for some, compared to the 4 eight team regions they have now.

I agree.I think its complete joke!

People will get tired of buying tires for the buses before the season is over. This was really a scare tactic to keep from splitting. Splitting the Publics and privates and going with 5 classes would be just fine. But I do agree with the privates that several publics have just as big of an advantage if not more .Rural and Urban is the ticket in my opinion.