South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy don't have much more he can come back with since the Pirates are really struggling now.

+100 on the Obama comment

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you our boys are down by pirate standards but by Indian standards we are still above bar. SC can only hope they can one day go to a championship. I aint joking either.

Hey guys Glenn here. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while I've been working a lot. I have read through this online book about my pirates this year. I hope they work on their fastness. Last year they didn't work on their fastness and got beat bad. They were so bad at their fastness they got beat bad by a team that had no fastness in Cooper Basin. I sure hope coach is making them jump lots of rope so they can have faster feet. I was embarrassed last year with my pirates. Coach Grider better work on his fastness too cause they are a lot of fast talking pirate fans in the stands that won't put up with it this year.

From Glenn

You know the season is near when that Hargis man goes on tour

South Pittsburg: Vic Grider's return as coach and former North Jackson head coach Shawn Peek taking over as defensive coordinator aren't the only changes here. The Pirates have less experience than they've had in recent memory.

"It's a night-and-day difference on both sides from what they've done the last couple of years," Grider says. "That first game we'll send eight or nine guys out on the field who've played little if any football."

The Pirates have only two seniors, and those are the only two who have experienced a Grider-coached team.

"Y'all know this stuff and then you freeze up when we get out here," Peek yells after a few players look unsure of one of the blitz calls he signals in. "We're going to have a hard time stopping people if I have to coach you all night."

The full tour link:

Roy don't have much more he can come back with since the Pirates are really struggling now.

+100 on the Obama comment

A struggling comment coming from Dunlap is about like a Human Rights complaint being filed at the UN by Iran.  When is the last time they made it to a Semi-final game.  1973?

Edited by rlh