Trousdale County 2015

David Martin is an interesting thought someone mentioned earlier. He coached at Westmoreland for years then went to Goodpature and won several games as well as a state title or 2. Wing T is his forte. I could see that as a realistic possibility, but I'm not a Trousdale insider. SlimShady probably knows the head man already. By the way, doesn't Clint have a son that could step in over there?

The Goat sez: It's almost like someone was setting them up to fail... Oh wait, someone was!!!

dont tell that to the loyal folks from Smith, they will take it as a personnel attach. Most people can see what went on there, and that they had no buisness playing those two teams during a coaching change. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

David Martin is an interesting thought someone mentioned earlier. He coached at Westmoreland for years then went to Goodpature and won several games as well as a state title or 2. Wing T is his forte. I could see that as a realistic possibility, but I'm not a Trousdale insider. SlimShady probably knows the head man already. By the way, doesn't Clint have a son that could step in over there?

word is, he wants to stay at the college level

Not there myself, but common sense would be that Clint and the input from the boosters club . Not really sure how you high society people from the hill would do.

The Goat sez: You need to change your screen name because you don't know diddly about Trousdale County. Clint will ask his dog for advice before he takes any from a a bunch of 2nd generation new money farmers and a/c repairmen.

The Goat sez: You need to change your screen name because you don't know diddly about Trousdale County. Clint will ask his dog for advice before he takes any from a a bunch of 2nd generation new money farmers and a/c repairmen.

. True...Macon took advice from the new money farmers up in that area a few years ago, paid huge for Pemberton(great suitcase coach) and he bolted after two seasons. Just cause you have influence, doesnt mean you know football. I say the decision starts and ends with Clint.

Interesting post, but your words are not to bright,as your name. I don't think that insults to people that put ALOT of money and free time into the program would appreciate your comments. Maybe you should be the one to make sure you know what your saying. We , the ones that might have a clue would say different. But don't put yourself out there as a know all !