Donovan Stewart released his Spring Top Ten in 2a!

I see Grace vs Hampton/GP as quarterfinal in Region 1/2. Region 3/4 will be a slugfest to get to the semi's. Tyner, Marion, Westmoreland, Boyd will all knock each other off. Any one of the 4 could compete in any region. Glad they are all in the same "quad" as we used to know it.

Grace returns several starters across the board. Notably, the entire OL with several 2's that could start at most 2A schools, so depth shouldn't be an issue. With 24 seniors returning that have made 2 straight Semi-Final appearances, it could be another deep run for the Rams. Time will tell.

2 more days of dead period ladies and gentlemen, then it's time to prepare for Week 1. Good luck to all you 2A contenders. Let's have a great season on the T.

I see Grace vs Hampton/GP as quarterfinal in Region 1/2. Region 3/4 will be a slugfest to get to the semi's. Tyner, Marion, Westmoreland, Boyd will all knock each other off. Any one of the 4 could compete in any region. Glad they are all in the same "quad" as we used to know it.

Grace returns several starters across the board. Notably, the entire OL with several 2's that could start at most 2A schools, so depth shouldn't be an issue. With 24 seniors returning that have made 2 straight Semi-Final appearances, it could be another deep run for the Rams. Time will tell.

2 more days of dead period ladies and gentlemen, then it's time to prepare for Week 1. Good luck to all you 2A contenders. Let's have a great season on the T.

Grace will make the Semi's at the least.I expect them in the last game of the season also.

Grace will make the Semi's at the least.I expect them in the last game of the season also.

OnB, why so quick?

We were VERY beat up and injuries killed us last season and the last couple years.

If we are healthy I like our chances against anybody!

As much as it PAINS me, I see Pride's Rams being a very solid...But I sure hope we get the opportunity to see them again...Healthy

OnB, why so quick?

We were VERY beat up and injuries killed us last season and the last couple years.

As much as it PAINS me, I see Pride's Rams being a very solid...But I sure hope we get the opportunity to see them again...Healthy

Brother i understand,but that group of Rams are going to be loaded again this yr and the way they tore up Oneida and played Marion to the end i dont see anyone beating them until maybe the Semi's.I have seen that team one to many timez to pick anyone but them right now.I hope Hampton can do it but we will see!Good luck!!! Edited by orngnblk

I definitely think TCA and Adamsville will be two of top teams in the West but the big concern is Treazvant. They were in finals of 4A last year and the MVP of Blue Cross Bowl is back. They lost a lot but have the stud D1 RB returning. Even if Treazvant lost quite a few players they will most likey just reload with that talent pool.

Edited by TCAIntense

OnB, why so quick?

I have a lot of respect for you, your family and your son on the team. BUT, even a healthy Dogs team wouldn't have been close that night. Did 7 throw it around s little? Yes, but we were in soft coverage all night. I don't see it any closer than the 27 point victory from last year. Just one guys opinion though.

Edit: 7 and pujo's boy are worth 14 pts, Healthy. I'll revise that to a 13pt victory.

We're going to be very good, guys. I'm not over confident or cocky about it, but you can tell when it looks like a special year. This looks like one of those years down here.

Edited by gcapride

I have a lot of respect for you, your family and your son on the team. BUT, even a healthy Dogs team wouldn't have been close that night. Did 7 throw it around s little? Yes, but we were in soft coverage all night. I don't see it any closer than the 27 point victory from last year. Just one guys opinion though.

Edit: 7 and pujo's boy are worth 14 pts, Healthy. I'll revise that to a 13pt victory.

We're going to be very good, guys. I'm not over confident or cocky about it, but you can tell when it looks like a special year. This looks like one of those years down here.

I have seen enough of your special yrs!I also think this is one of those yrs to.I love old traditional small school teams as you know and i WOULD love to see a Hampton knock you off but i agree GCA is the team to beat until you beat them.GB has gave everything they could on GCAs home field the last two times and have came as close as a small school could to beat them and couldnt hold on.They will be a hard out for anyone!