Marion Co. @ Meigs

BooBoo5

No, your gonna get the can buddy. Maybe not as bad as some classless coaches like yourself would do but it is gonna smart. RR is a classy guy, a great coach and it burns your gizzard. I'm glad you'll be there up close and in person to have this one pinned on ya. I feel for the players they are bustin their buts and it aint their fault but ya can't get to the general with out wipin out the army.

I garuntee you I aint a durn coach like you must think I am. My name is Roy and I looked in my Murphy Fair book just to make sure and Grider does not have a coach named Roy. I garuntee you if you want to find me ill be sitting by that Sherrill mans pressbox. Im glad you think the SOS is a classy guy. He might be but I garuntee you he spent a bunch of money, and got real mad when he didnt get his way and left. Maybe as long as you Jasperlites give him everything he wants and dont tell him no everything will be fine. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Im glad you think the SOS is a classy guy. He might be but I garuntee you he spent a bunch of money, and got real mad when he didnt get his way and left. Maybe as long as you Jasperlites give him everything he wants and dont tell him no everything will be fine. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee that he is gonna give you all you want. You won't need to go to Packy's Fudge Round Parlor for a month. You think you'll be walking straight but you won't.

rikberry lol come on man not even worth it .. its funny don't get me wrong but he never going to learn

I hear ya. But every once and awhile (usually this time of year) the hardcore skilletheads have to get the smack down to keep the population under control.  That is my role on here, to keep our threads from being hijacked and over run by skilletheads. Once you get infested it is hard to get rid of them. I have to take the bullet once and a while but I consider it my just due.  Makes more room for sane posters to roam about with less fear of getting a skillet job in their backyard.

The stretch of Brainerd, Boyd, and Tyner I think will be the toughest games for Jasper. Brainerd and Tyner obviously for their athleticism and Boyd for their fundamentals. As for this game, I think it will be a little closer than the first two games, but still a big 3-4 touchdown game for the Warriors at the end of the game. On offense, I actually think Jasper's strength is their quarterbacks ability to hit targets and them actually catch the ball. Besides Henderson, who is a VERY good player, I think the other backs are average but good. They are a fun team to watch for sure though..so people up the road should enjoy..

The stretch of Brainerd, Boyd, and Tyner I think will be the toughest games for Jasper. Brainerd and Tyner obviously for their athleticism and Boyd for their fundamentals. As for this game, I think it will be a little closer than the first two games, but still a big 3-4 touchdown game for the Warriors at the end of the game. On offense, I actually think Jasper's strength is their quarterbacks ability to hit targets and them actually catch the ball. Besides Henderson, who is a VERY good player, I think the other backs are average but good. They are a fun team to watch for sure though..so people up the road should enjoy..

It looks like the Tyner game will be a goodin.  They are the kinda team that can cause MC fits and they have a great band (won't be able to go to the the bathroom or concessions at half,  I 'm gonna be hongry and holdin it till the end of the game).  I like clashes of style and this will be one.

Did Oneida lose a bunch from last year?

Of course like any small school we lost some seniors that were impact players but we were very heavy with sophomore and junior starters last year so overall it's the same team a year older. I feel like we are a better team than last year. I think we lose last nights game if it had been a year earlier personally.

True that Crow.  There were some good players lost to graduation, but the loss of two RB's made the ones we still have develop a little quicker.  Last year we played a little smarter, but this group might be a little more athletic in some places.  WHEN our discipline returns, and CTL addressed that immediately in his post game comments, this bunch will be a tough nut for teams to crack.  Do I wish we were deeper?  Heck yeah, but our primary players are very good.  We can handle what is in front of us if everyone stays healthy.

Kaz