Henry County Offseason 2017

HCBigRed

2 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Anybody heard anything about the jamboree at Patriot Stadium this year and who is playing? Don't know if they have even gotten that far yet.

Yeah I read an article in the Jackson sun. I think it said the teams were: Henry Co, Stewart Co, Dresden, Milan, West Carroll, Martin, Murray and maybe 1 other KY team. Could be wrong. It had the match ups but I don't remember them all. I think you guys got Dreden and we got Murray. Maybe someone else can chime in. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah I read an article in the Jackson sun. I think it said the teams were: Henry Co, Stewart Co, Dresden, Milan, West Carroll, Martin, Murray and maybe 1 other KY team. Could be wrong. It had the match ups but I don't remember them all. I think you guys got Dreden and we got Murray. Maybe someone else can chime in. 

Oh wow the 1A state champs. That should be an interesting game. How u see that one going? I think milan will be ok against murray

Just now, gbrpats said:

Oh wow the 1A state champs. That should be an interesting game. How u see that one going? I think milan will be ok against murray

Last year I would have said they would have given you all you wanted this year not so much. They will still match up decently well enough for you guys to get in some meaningful work. I am anxious to see if our running game will be as stout as advertised. 

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Last year I would have said they would have given you all you wanted this year not so much. They will still match up decently well enough for you guys to get in some meaningful work. I am anxious to see if our running game will be as stout as advertised. 

How well did u guys run against us in the spring game?

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

McKenzie is the eighth ream.

GO BIG RED

1 hour ago, gbrpats said:

1 hour ago, gbrpats said:

I don't think very well. Olddevil probably could tell better. But being a ling time fan and having played for Morris I can tell you that spring game was simply about giving players opportunities in certain positions.  I don't believe that with Ballard or Norman olayed that much outside of a couple of series. Morris will play his "starters" a couple of series and then begin rotating people in and cycling them out in different positions to see what they can do. So even though we were still in the varsity portion not f the scrimmage he was probably not play what will definitely be on the field this fall. Having said all that Henry Co will be better than Milan. No doubt about it. 

• 2 weeks later...